SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NinjaBrah's Intern Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SupBrah
Noob
Noob

NinjaBrah's Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: NinjaBrah's Intern Application   NinjaBrah's Intern Application EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:05 am

Sup brahs you gon' get a semi boner from my eloquent writing skills (notsrs)
Name : Alex Qui

Where do you live/Timezone: Canberra, Australia (GMT+10)

How active will you be: On weekdays I'll be on for 2-4 hours a day and on weekends, I should be on for 3-6 hours a day

E-Mail: alex.qui@live.com

How you'd handle a hacker : As my in game name states, I am a ninja, therefore I will hide like a gee, snap some shots or record using FRAPS, once the evidence is there, bang, get the fuck out of the server.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : If it was a small fight over a shitty thing, I would try and settle it by telling them to calm down or find a way to sort it out, its a fuckin' game brahs. However if the small fight keeps going and escalates into a larger scale one, I would jail them until they're able to solve it themselves.
Fight + Jail + ????? =
NinjaBrah's Intern Application Popcorn

Why should we choose you:
I'm generally known by the SoulMS community, therefore know most of the players.
I am able to hold events constantly since I am an experienced player and have the meso to do so.
Also I'm a fucking hardcunt.

Reason I applied:
I've been here for awhile, so I'd thought I would help out the SoulMS community somehow, seeing that I am under age for the GM position.

Summary of yourself :
I am fun, easy going, however I can be a dick or tight ass when I need to be. You need an equal balance c:

How much mesos/items do you have?(Please provide a screen shot as proof)
Come at me meso bro.
NinjaBrah's Intern Application Meso10

How often would you be willing to host events for the players?
: Once or twice a day, depending on how my meso stocks are doing. I earn around 500m a day, so events should be constant c:.

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points): Prizes can range from: straight meso, envelopes, white scrolls, timeless equips or Rooney items

In game name: NinjaBrah

NinjaBrah's Intern Application Clapping
Back to top Go down
Obnoxious
Level 4
Level 4
Obnoxious

NinjaBrah's Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: NinjaBrah's Intern Application   NinjaBrah's Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:36 am

Nice app. I fuckin' love the pictures :>
Back to top Go down

NinjaBrah's Intern Application
Page 1 of 1