SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cloudblue
Noob
Noob

I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D: Empty
PostSubject: I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D:   I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D: EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:31 am

Help ASAP please maplers ! );
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D: Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D:   I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D: EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:33 am

Thats the 3rd thread man, just update the first one if the problem is different, and if not, be patient.
Back to top Go down
cloudblue
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D:   I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D: EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 am

What should I update ? O.O

Could you give me the file name ?
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D:   I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D: EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:00 pm

I meant update the first thread instead of creating 3..
Back to top Go down
soulmsiskewl
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D:   I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D: EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:38 am

how do i open a new thread? i really need help with something, when i enter my PIC on the character login screen it disconnect me after 5 secondes please help! and if can someone tell me how to open a new thread please
Back to top Go down
husband
Noob
Noob
husband

PostSubject: Re: I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D:   I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D: EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:48 am

screenshot -_- please! a picture worth more than 1000 words.
Back to top Go down
http://stupidyourthenwebthisongoyouif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D:   I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D: Empty

Back to top Go down

I've launched my SoulMS, before starting the game, a Hackshield Update Error thingy 0x300000 pops-up ! What can I do to get rid of this thing ?? D:
Page 1 of 1