SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vigen's GM application (tru fax)

Go down 
+5
Inebriated
Drizzy
Shawkat
Hugo
Vigen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vigen
Level 3
Level 3
Vigen

Vigen's GM application (tru fax) Empty
PostSubject: Vigen's GM application (tru fax)   Vigen's GM application (tru fax) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Aight so, here goes. YEEEEEEEEEE BUDDAAAAY.

What are you applying for:
GM position.

Name :
Mary Grant

Where do you live/Timezone:
Vancouver(hollaaaahhh), PST or GMT-8

How active will you be:
Generally, at least 2-3 hours a day. Midterms are just about over so my time has been freed up (jesus christ finally). I run night owlish hours so life's preee good.

E-Mail:
sotminkara@hotmail.com

Hobbies :
Played violin for 4 years like any asian (tru fax), fan of MMORPGs, L4D (fuckin' witches) and SSB (LINKLINKLINK). I sketch and paint a bit, into indie music and little bit of dubstep, vintage clothing and thrift stores, not overusing memes*, and unwrapping starburst candies with my mouth. Straight up, I'm running out of hobbies here.

How you'd handle a hacker :
Niqqur, you really trying to hack in dis server? I don't think so. Standard procedure. Stay in hide mode, SS, note down name of hacker, time, map, and ban reason, then ban that niqqur. Don't need no ban hammer for this easy stuff.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
Honestly? Conflict and pointless drama annoys the hell out of me. It depends really on how far it'll go, or how far it's gone. If it's a petty dispute over __________ (i.e. my guild > your guild), I'd leave it to themselves, GMs shouldn't be needed for every tiny argument. If it's a KS dispute, I'd step in and sort it out, that kind of stuff is hella crass and annoying. If it involves items and lots of people (i.e. scamming, smega wars, etc.) I'd take it into my own hands and hand out jailings or in more serious cases, bans.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):

AppleStory, general GM (2008-2009)
HypnoticStory, general GM (2009)
HoldenMS, general GM (2009)

Why should we choose you:
I'm pretty dedicated and I enjoy helping people and improving the SoulMS experience. I know it's tough starting out in a PS (confusing NPCs, skills, glitches, etc.) and staying in one, so I figure why not help people out and make things more fun? I don't half ass anything I do. Either start something and GIT ERR DONE the right way, or don't bother to start at all.

Reason I applied:
To help out, improve the gaming experience, and contribute to a server I enjoy playing.

Summary of yourself :
I'm laid back, I can laugh at myself and crack some jokes, and I can get srs bsnss done when I need to.

Extra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
500 years ago, this would've been blasphemous.
(365 days, yo'.)

In game name:
Vigen

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : No, but I love coffee. herp derp
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Yes.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Think so.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Absolutement.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: One and a half months.

Last edited by Vigen on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Vigen's GM application (tru fax)   Vigen's GM application (tru fax) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Nice application. Good luck.
BROFIST.
Back to top Go down
Shawkat
Level 2
Level 2
Shawkat

PostSubject: Re: Vigen's GM application (tru fax)   Vigen's GM application (tru fax) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:54 pm

I hope you get accepted, you're honestly one of my most helpful JR's in the guild. I personally think you would make a great GM. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Vigen's GM application (tru fax)   Vigen's GM application (tru fax) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:53 am

SSB? Captain Falcon > *, unless we're talkin Wii/GameCube, then Mr. Game And Watch > *
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Vigen's GM application (tru fax)   Vigen's GM application (tru fax) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:54 am

I... kind of really think this would be a great idea.

+1

The gravy train approves.
Back to top Go down
MCKushinIt
Noob
Noob
MCKushinIt

PostSubject: Re: Vigen's GM application (tru fax)   Vigen's GM application (tru fax) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:17 am

GL Fire. +One
Back to top Go down
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

PostSubject: Re: Vigen's GM application (tru fax)   Vigen's GM application (tru fax) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:02 am

Yoh Vigen!!! luv tis app +1!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Vigen's GM application (tru fax)   Vigen's GM application (tru fax) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:27 am

you're name is mary. Lols.

+1...
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Vigen's GM application (tru fax)   Vigen's GM application (tru fax) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:41 am

So awesome!

+1
Back to top Go down
Phonenstro
Level 3
Level 3
Phonenstro

PostSubject: Re: Vigen's GM application (tru fax)   Vigen's GM application (tru fax) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:04 am

SSB ftw Very Happy
GL, Vigen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vigen's GM application (tru fax)   Vigen's GM application (tru fax) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vigen's GM application (tru fax)
Page 1 of 1