SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not quite a "goodbye", but...

Go down 
+5
peace
Hugo
SoulBot
Dank
Inebriated
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

Not quite a "goodbye", but... Empty
PostSubject: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:34 pm

After thinking about it for a bit, I've decided to drop off the map. Maybe not completely, but my apparent omnipresence will be slightly less-so.

I've been playing Maple for awhile now (like, we're talking at least a good 4 years), and I've found it fun most of the time. I've had a good run on gMS and private servers alike, and for the most part have no regrets regarding my experiences. However, I will admit that in all cases, I've hit my lows in regards to how much I care about the server I'm playing or Maple in general, and I feel that such a time is fast approaching for me on this server, so I'm (at least, mostly), pulling the plug. This is the main the reason I'm withdrawing my GM app, whether I was actually being considered or otherwise - because I don't want to feel obligated to be a part of something I don't feel I can give my all for, and I don't want to let anybody down.

I don't attribute this somewhat sudden decision to anybody in particular. In spite of its detractors, I actually do like a good amount of the community (maybe not most of you, but a lot of you). I met a lot of great people and had some good times. Not down to give any sentimental shoutouts, but big ups to Veal, Anna, Steven, Boombox, Breezy, Nick and Felix - you guys make the server particularly awesome.

You might see me in-game, but not as much. I'm in my senior year in high school and have a lot of shit to sort out. Whether or not I'll be back completely anytime soon, I'm not quite sure. KEEP IN TOUCH PLEASEEEEE, PM OR LEAVE MSNs BELOW. c:

Your sarcastic, mean, grammar nazi asian,
Patrick / Gravity

Last edited by Inebriated on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Faggot, you better play still.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:48 pm

gg and i was gonna GM u. . .
>:
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Anna wrote:
gg and i was gonna GM u. . .
>:

LOL Sad

We'll see what happens after 2nd semester midterms.

Maple was taking up too much of my time as it is. D:
Calculus, Physics, English and French in one semester is NOT fun.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Oh didn't know you much, but you seemed like a chill dude in game, and someone to always be straight up on the forum and I like that. Have fun in school.
Back to top Go down
peace
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:55 pm

I only see 2 or 3 people in there worth mentioning.

HF with getting ready for college bruh, it's good shit.
Back to top Go down
Vigen
Level 3
Level 3
Vigen

PostSubject: Re: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Mah goodness, Gravy. ;_______;

Terribly sad to see you go, but I understand it's prrrrobably for the best. Get yo shit sorted out and come back to us a new man (herp derp freshman in college). Keep in touch in the meantime, we'll make some damn good food.

Not quite a "goodbye", but... Quick-gravy_300.10892908 + Not quite a "goodbye", but... Veal 4 eva.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:40 am

U suck. =(
Back to top Go down
jbreezy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Not quite a "goodbye", but... 59ceefc93f957f9c620c8a0f0f69cf2c
You better come back.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Noob
Noob
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:06 pm

i don't know you, but bye. :c
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 pm

jbreezy wrote:
Not quite a "goodbye", but... 59ceefc93f957f9c620c8a0f0f69cf2c
You better come back.

LMFAOMLFOAMLFAO OHGOD BREEZY
was that my damage from when we spent a good like 15+mins trying to get the FC glitch to work
lolololol
Back to top Go down
jbreezy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:44 am

Inebriated wrote:

LMFAOMLFOAMLFAO OHGOD BREEZY
was that my damage from when we spent a good like 15+mins trying to get the FC glitch to work
lolololol

Yeah. Before someone !legit'ed your 5minute zakum solo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not quite a "goodbye", but...   Not quite a "goodbye", but... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not quite a "goodbye", but...
Page 1 of 1