SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Microsoft LoopBack Adapter Not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sixxam
Noob
Noob

Microsoft LoopBack Adapter Not working Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft LoopBack Adapter Not working   Microsoft LoopBack Adapter Not working EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 am

I have windows 7 and ive been trying everything i can with the microsoft loopback adapter. Everytime i download it by the guide i get the blue screen of death. Ive tried a number of times and nothing. WHne i go to device manager there is a yellow sign with an exclamation mark on the microsoft loopback adapter. IF i right click on it and go to properties under Device Status it says (This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)). Thanks if you can solve it. And another thing once i click on soulms a bat che file appears and says that im missing the fiel *MSloop in c\windows\netloo[.inf
thanks
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft LoopBack Adapter Not working   Microsoft LoopBack Adapter Not working EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 am

If you get BSOD more then once or twice, your problems are much bigger then maple, get your computer checked.
Back to top Go down
sixxam
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft LoopBack Adapter Not working   Microsoft LoopBack Adapter Not working EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:59 am

Do you think that a format should help my computer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft LoopBack Adapter Not working   Microsoft LoopBack Adapter Not working Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsoft LoopBack Adapter Not working
Page 1 of 1