SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really now?

Go down 
+11
hxctrizzle
james01nz
Dank
Hugo
Kyozoku
Justyen
junnacao
Nicksterr
Hypocrite
Inebriated
SoulBot
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Really now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Lol. the reason im not being unbanned is because you know my point is true but you just dont wanna lose an arguement
Back to top Go down
junnacao
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm

.O-o-

Last edited by junnacao on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Nicksterr wrote:
Narb I don't quite understand what it is you are looking for from GM's.. If you have no problems with playing the game or any other kind of issues then it is a good thing you don't hear from them except for event time..

I dont have a problem with the game. All that happen was. Stephanie was making a point saying how the server did not have a high pop cuz of ch 1 glitch. i mainly stated that it was cuz of other things. then i expanded on what i said. I just said there are many other glitches and the GMs dont do a good job. is it wrong? i dont see how it is when im just saying a point. did i say i had a problem with the server and such? Nop
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Narb wrote:
Nicksterr wrote:
Narb I don't quite understand what it is you are looking for from GM's.. If you have no problems with playing the game or any other kind of issues then it is a good thing you don't hear from them except for event time..

I dont have a problem with the game. All that happen was. Stephanie was making a point saying how the server did not have a high pop cuz of ch 1 glitch. i mainly stated that it was cuz of other things. then i expanded on what i said. I just said there are many other glitches and the GMs dont do a good job. is it wrong? i dont see how it is when im just saying a point. did i say i had a problem with the server and such? Nop

GMs can't even do anything about glitches...Only Johnny can...
Back to top Go down
Justyen
Level 2
Level 2
Justyen

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 pm

I do nothing but sit around and hide in FM? You mean that's ALL you see me doing, cause you're not the one receiving @gm's or whispers about KSing. I can't reimburse items nor can I restart server/fix glitches. An idiot like you wouldn't know anything about that though, so I can't blame you for thinking I do nothing. Can't hate retards, not like they have a choice.
Back to top Go down
junnacao
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:51 pm

anna read ma pm please?
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:01 pm

junnacao wrote:
anna read ma pm please?
fuck off
Back to top Go down
Kyozoku
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:02 pm

annoying attention whore narb got banned? about fucking time
Back to top Go down
junnacao
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Inebriated wrote:
junnacao wrote:
anna read ma pm please?
fuck off

yo man chill i just want to be unbanned
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:07 pm

junnacao wrote:
Inebriated wrote:
junnacao wrote:
anna read ma pm please?
fuck off

yo man chill i just want to be unbanned
This is not the place though, have you had your appeal?

And about Narb.. Lol just fucking lol. Good bye.
Back to top Go down
junnacao
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:09 pm

yes i remade my appeal but dont think anna read it
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Narb, you make me sad. No offense, but based on this thread, i've lost what little respect i had for you. I don't do much? Hop off Allie's fuckin nuts and pay attention for a bit. Just because i'm never on Ganja doesn't mean i do nothing. Just because you're never online for my events, or are too busy doing something else, and the fact i help people when on Kazansky or Communist, yeah, i do jack shit all right.

I feel retarded for trying to keep you from getting banned in the past, and pissed it didn't happen sooner now. Have fun playing whatever other server you join, and hope you have fun bitching at them.
Back to top Go down
james01nz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:50 am

narb isnt the most respectful guy but he does have his moments, im his his bl so i know parts of what he was talking about, although hes a dick alot of the time and has alot of haters.. I think hes alright and i dont feel hes done anything wrong and deserves to be unbanned atleast until he does something serious..
Back to top Go down
james01nz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:51 am

oh, if u need me ill be in-game ign eggsrcool
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:09 am

Nop. ^
Back to top Go down
james01nz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:48 am

if u were narb uld think that ur talking a bunch of bull shit not unbanning..
just cus ur co-owner doesnt mean u can go around banning ppl whenevr u feel like it
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:04 am

james01nz wrote:
just cus ur co-owner doesnt mean u can go around banning ppl whenevr u feel like it

Euh LOL apparently it does
Back to top Go down
Justyen
Level 2
Level 2
Justyen

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 am

I feel like getting my post count up today. I think my goal is like 25.
Back to top Go down
james01nz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Anna wrote:
james01nz wrote:

well yea..
why do you even want narb banned so badly?
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 pm

james01nz wrote:
Anna wrote:
james01nz wrote:

well yea..
why do you even want narb banned so badly?

You're like
as dumb as him
It's not that I WANT him banned, it's that he brought it upon himself, and now he got what was coming to him.
Back to top Go down
james01nz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:02 pm

u gota cut the guy some slack yes he is a bit dumb but hes like a child Smile u gota take care of him <3
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:05 pm

james01nz wrote:
u gota cut the guy some slack yes he is a bit dumb but hes like a child Smile u gota take care of him <3

I hate kids.
Back to top Go down
hxctrizzle
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:27 am

BAHAHA SUCKS FOR YOU.
k unban me now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
james01nz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:42 am

r u narb..?
Back to top Go down
hxctrizzle
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 am

no but i'm a narb hater.
tehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really now?   Really now? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Really now?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Ban Appeal :: Resolved/Closed Appeals-
Jump to: