SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Guys I'm Austin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
decodex
Noob
Noob
decodex

Hey Guys I'm Austin Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys I'm Austin   Hey Guys I'm Austin EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:36 am

So here's the deal. Imma tell you about me and you are just going to sit back and read? O.K.? So, I'm Austin. I come from a small city in the middle of nowhere in a town you probably haven't ever heard of. Significance? Not much. Importance? Well, let's just say I told a lady I could fly once; I wasn't lying. Ok so maybe only in my dreams but still, dreams are the imaginations way of saying "If I can't have/do it in real life then by God I'm gonna do it here!". My hero is Douglas Adams (The author of an AMAZING series). My superhero is The Green Lantern (try and take him from me. I dare ya). Anyways, the important thing is I love Maplestory. And SoulMS? Haven't really had a chance to test the waters, so to speak, so I can't really comment. But from all the amazing things I have read so far, LOL at Kristine's GM application, it seems like I'm going to fit in perfectly here. Enough of this serious crap. I wanna party! =D
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Level 2
Level 2
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys I'm Austin   Hey Guys I'm Austin EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Hey austin welcome to soulms
Back to top Go down
kllovekoreasaa
Level 4
Level 4
kllovekoreasaa

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys I'm Austin   Hey Guys I'm Austin EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 am

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Let's get Krunkkk! shaplz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys I'm Austin   Hey Guys I'm Austin Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys I'm Austin
Page 1 of 1