SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Handyman10
Noob
Noob

Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! Empty
PostSubject: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Hello Fellow Admins And Players
I am experiencing a problem And i know its defanatly not a virus.
Everytime i Try to start the Launcher A CMD/ Pops up and tries to install Microsoft LoopBack Adapter.
I really hate this At the moment . It just keep its Installing them And i Currently Have about 15 of them .
They are flooding my Connectivity folder and i really need Help As soon as Possible
This Help would much be Appreciated Considering im not the one who Designed Laucher . Thank you.

~ JTRxxiToke
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:51 pm

lol! You need one for soulms to work.

To delete them click on the actual loopback adapter connection, go to properties, then configure, then choose the tab "driver" and click on the lowest button called uninstall.

You need to do this to all of them, if you just disable them the next time you try to run soulMs it will just re-enable all the existing ones.

Once you have deleted them all, run SoulMS. It will create a loopback adapter, this time don't disable it or anything.. just leave it there, it doesn't do anything nor is it in the way. unless you want to play GMS, then you have to delete it.
Back to top Go down
Handyman10
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Holy Shit Dude thanks ... Ill Do that right now.
Finally . A Private server With a Good Friendly community. ty. =T
Back to top Go down
Handyman10
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Holy ... Nick.
Now Ms Wont even start And does it matter if the NetworkLoop Adapter. isnt Connected
Its Limited Or no Connectivity Atm..
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:16 pm

hmm yeah that matters.. it should just be connected and running normally :S what do you mean with ms wont start normally? explain what happens.
Back to top Go down
Handyman10
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Ill explain Throughly
I did all that Shie That you told me man
I Go to start. It runs. stay's in my Processes And doesnt Pop up or anything?
P.S> Why does server need a Launcher Why cant we Just have a Simple .exe For it/
It would be much more noob friendly?

ill research This Problem
Back to top Go down
Handyman10
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:30 pm

So you gunna help me out man Lol
Ive been waiiiting
Back to top Go down
NativeJesus
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Did you remember to re-extract hsupdate and soulms to your maplestory folder? and to place the hsupdate into the hshield folder and replace it?
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:21 am

What won't start normally? SoulMs Or GMS???
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:46 am

Is your problem fixed yet?
PM me if you need anymore help, ill do my best to help you fix it, I had the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Handyman10
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Thank you for your help everyone i needed 3.5 .net
BUT The real problem is
I dont have any ip to connect to on my Loop back.. Its ridiculous
I know its supossed to Auto ip But it just Tries to connect then i get a ! Beside my Freaking name .. Thank you for your help.
Please help As it would Be greatly Appreciated
Back to top Go down
Handyman10
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:16 pm

So yeh Hugo I cant Connect the Loopback with any Specific Ip...
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Do you have AIM/MSN ? Ill help you if you do, if you also have TeamViewer that would help.
Back to top Go down
Handyman10
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:55 am

Dude hugo Ryansqueeks@hotmail.com Add me And tell me when to go on man
Back to top Go down
Handyman10
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:44 pm

It just patches Everytime I Try and start it. I havnt Gaven Up . But i am Considering Finding a Lowrate highly Populated v 83 Server Cuz it doesnt need that Loopback Bs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!   Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopefully this Catches A Admins Eye because i need some Fkin help!
Page 1 of 1