SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello hello! (:

Go down 
+7
Liliput
Strained
shakalaka
Malik
SupBrah
Fawlcon
Hypocrite
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

Hello hello! (: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Hypocrite wrote:
You're an idiot, i never edited my post with the point of bumping it, as you can see i removed the post where i was replying you and the one where i posted the pic with the piece of paper with my ign/id, thats why i posted the link in the main post instead of wasting space and looking like i wanted to fight with you.
oh and you're clearly a stalker+youre mad so mad that you even defamed me ingame haha
You never edited your post. You deleted the post, and reposted the exact same thing so your thread would come on top of the active Topic. This is why you are an attention whore.

A stalker in game? I asked you once if you got the PM I sent you, I didn't want to post it on the forum to be nice, and not let everyone see how much of a liar you are. Now Im 100% sure you are the fake Maja, I don't care if IPs don't match, you told me in game. (You even told me to SS you telling the truth, but I didn't give a fuck, is that me being an obsessed stalker?)

A defame? You were being an immature ass, and you admitted to lying, not just to me, to everyone who reads to forum.
I hate liars, sorry.

Feel free to reply and prove me wrong, ill show them all how much of a liar you are. So just drop it, stop being an ass in game, and stop whispering me in game when I tell you to leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Hugo wrote:

You never edited your post. You deleted the post, and reposted the exact same thing so your thread would come on top of the active Topic. This is why you are an attention whore.

A stalker in game? I asked you once if you got the PM I sent you, I didn't want to post it on the forum to be nice, and not let everyone see how much of a liar you are. Now Im 100% sure you are the fake Maja, I don't care if IPs don't match, you told me in game. (You even told me to SS you telling the truth, but I didn't give a fuck, is that me being an obsessed stalker?)
A defame? You were being an immature ass, and you admitted to lying, not just to me, to everyone who reads to forum.
I hate liars, sorry.

Feel free to reply and prove me wrong, ill show them all how much of a liar you are. So just drop it, stop being an ass in game, and stop whispering me in game when I tell you to leave me alone

1- i saw the pm i even told you
2- i don't give a fuck about what you think about me
3- when did i fucking told you i was maja? i clearly told you '' yeah i was kidding but im not maja thats another person'' but now you say i told you i was maja? you aint even sure about what the fuck are you talking about thats why you dont want a gm to check IP's
4-i told you to take SS so you could shut the fuck up but you said ''nah i don't want to''
5- are you sure about not being an obsessed stalker? HOLY FUCK JUST LOOK HOW YOU REPLY EVERY DAMN POST I MAKE IN THIS FORUM AND HOW YOU KEEP BUMPING MY THREAD
6- I was afk in fm, when i came back i saw the ''hugo has droped your fame'' i whispered you asking why the fuck you did that, you said ''because its fun'' i wanted a serious answer thats why i keept whispering you but since you're a crybaby you said ''OMG PLS LEAVE ME ALONE'' you dont want to hear the fucking truth about things.
7- no wonder why you have 500+ posts in the damn forum, you LOVE to make fucking drama about everything
8- I didnt edit any post? go to page 1 and see the last fucking post check the edit date and shit
9- qq moar

Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:58 pm

This is my last reply to you, since you seem to be dumb enough to reply when you obviously are in the wrong. You also seem to be really mad.

Hypocrite wrote:
3- when did i fucking told you i was maja? i clearly told you '' yeah i was kidding but im not maja thats another person'' but now you say i told you i was maja? you aint even sure about what the fuck are you talking about thats why you dont want a gm to check IP's
I don't want a GM to check IPs? Never said that, I said I don't care. If you lied to cover some fake, or if you are the fake, doesn't mater. You lied to all of us. A liar is a liar.

Hypocrite wrote:
5- are you sure about not being an obsessed stalker? HOLY FUCK JUST LOOK HOW YOU REPLY EVERY DAMN POST I MAKE IN THIS FORUM AND HOW YOU KEEP BUMPING MY THREAD
You have a problem with me being active on the forum?

Hypocrite wrote:
6- I was afk in fm, when i came back i saw the ''hugo has droped your fame'' i whispered you asking why the fuck you did that, you said ''because its fun'' i wanted a serious answer thats why i keept whispering you but since you're a crybaby you said ''OMG PLS LEAVE ME ALONE'' you dont want to hear the fucking truth about things.
Yes, I asked you to leave me alone, not the way you're saying it though. I asked you a good dozen time to leave me alone. Yet you kept whispering me.

Hypocrite wrote:
7- no wonder why you have 500+ posts in the damn forum, you LOVE to make fucking drama about everything
I'm not making drama, I tried to tell people you were a god damn fake/liar and you keep posting bullshit to prove me wrong, when you obviously got caught. About the 500 posts, sorry Ive been here for a while..? Making drama about everything.. I'm pretty active on the forum and you are the only one I seem to have a problem with.

Hypocrite wrote:
8- I didnt edit any post? go to page 1 and see the last fucking post check the edit date and shit
This part you really don't seem to understand, so I will stop. This isn't even the reason all this started, its about you being a liar and trying to cover it up.

Hello hello! (: - Page 2 Hsjoew
Why did you bother making all fake MSN chats and shit? If the fake isn't you, you really have a lot of free time to help someone you don't know impersonate someone else man.
Back to top Go down
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Hugo wrote:
This is my last reply to you, since you seem to be dumb enough to reply when you obviously are in the wrong. You also seem to be really mad.

Hypocrite wrote:
I don't want a GM to check IPs? Never said that, I said I don't care. If you lied to cover some fake, or if you are the fake, doesn't mater. You lied to all of us. A liar is a liar.

Hypocrite wrote:
You have a problem with me being active on the forum?

Hypocrite wrote:
Yes, I asked you to leave me alone, not the way you're saying it though. I asked you a good dozen time to leave me alone. Yet you kept whispering me.

Hypocrite wrote:
I'm not making drama, I tried to tell people you were a god damn fake/liar and you keep posting bullshit to prove me wrong, when you obviously got caught. About the 500 posts, sorry Ive been here for a while..? Making drama about everything.. I'm pretty active on the forum and you are the only one I seem to have a problem with.

Hypocrite wrote:
This part you really don't seem to understand, so I will stop. This isn't even the reason all this started, its about you being a liar and trying to cover it up.
Why did you bother making all fake MSN chats and shit? If the fake isn't you, you really have a lot of free time to help someone you don't know impersonate someone else man.

I'f you dont care then why the hell you keep making drama about this shit? you make no sense
you could end this shit right now if you ask a GM to check the IP's but you're just scared about being wrong.. how lame

so... flaming every damn post i make and telling shit about another thread in my own thread is being active? thats fucking harrassing

you love to talk/do shit but when i asked you why the hell you did that you tell me to stop whispering you? what a wussy

you're not making drama? oh god... also how am i a fake? (read 1 again)

thats not the reason? you clearly said ''You never edited your post. You deleted the post, and reposted the exact same thing so your thread would come on top of the active Topic. This is why you are an attention whore.''
make up your mind buddy, and if you want to keep making drama about maja stuff then do it in the thread of it not in my own thread

are you sure im the mad one?

implying that pic prove anything it was already said that it was just a joke+ i don't care because im not liliput, you want to know whos him? ask a gm to check IP

Also you are the only person making drama about this ( the maja thread) nobody else wanted to look for proof/info about her! only you pfft
get a life
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Hypocrite wrote:
I'f you dont care then why the hell you keep making drama about this shit? you make no sense
you could end this shit right now if you ask a GM to check the IP's but you're just scared about being wrong.. how lame
Using a proxy isnt hard. Being wrong? I cannot be wrong, I didn't lie. You did.
I asked you one question, and you keep not answering it.
Why did you make all fake MSN chats and stuff to cover a person you don't know? Seems fishy to me.

Hypocrite wrote:
are you sure im the mad one?
Judging by your posts, you do seem mad. I'm just putting things out there and asking questions, you get all angry :/

Hypocrite wrote:
implying that pic prove anything it was already said that it was just a joke+ i don't care because im not liliput, you want to know whos him? ask a gm to check IP
Again, Proxy. And I never said I was 100% sure it was you, I said if it ain't, why did you make all this shit up, including fake MSN logs and stuff to help someone you don't know lie to all of us?

Hypocrite wrote:
Also you are the only person making drama about this ( the maja thread) nobody else wanted to look for proof/info about her! only you pfft get a life
Sorry I was the one to know Maja posted picture on Sleepywood and I was the one to know she would never play a PS. Also sorry I care if a person lies to a whole bunch of people. And sorry I stand on my point when that liar is trying to make me go for the liar.

Again, I'm asking you this. Why did you make all fake MSN chats and stuff to cover a person you don't know?

Do not start with me being obsessed with you and making drama, you're just repeating yourself.
I don't even know why all this keeps going, all I needed to know was, if you lied or not. You told me in game you lied.
End of it, Ill stop replying to this thread now, if you want to keep arguing, PM me.

People are smart enough to judge by all this who's right and who's not.
Back to top Go down
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Hugo wrote:

Again, I'm asking you this. Why did you make all fake MSN chats and stuff to cover a person you don't know?

Do not start with me being obsessed with you and making drama, you're just repeating yourself.
I don't even know why all this keeps going, all I needed to know was, if you lied or not. You told me in game you lied.
End of it, Ill stop replying to this thread now, if you want to keep arguing, PM me.

People are smart enough to judge by all this who's right and who's not.

i dont even know how to use a damn proxy buut its okay keep trying

>Implying i was the one who made fake msn chats and shit

yes you are obsessed

you want me to make the person who made up all this shit post in this thread right now so you can shut the fuck up and fight with him? because thats what you clearly want e-fights! what a loser
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Hypocrite wrote:

yes you are obsessed
Ill go back on my words and reply cause this is just too easy and funny.
You did make the fake MSN chats..

Hypocrite wrote:
Hello hello! (: - Page 2 Duhe

Don't tell me that person who's talking to Maja isn't you, you used to have the same picture on your forum Profile..

Now just stop and PM me, you're making a fool or yourself.
Back to top Go down
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Hugo wrote:
Hypocrite wrote:

yes you are obsessed
Ill go back on my words and reply cause this is just too easy and funny.
You did make the fake MSN chats..

Don't tell me that person who's talking to Maja isn't you, you used to have the same picture on your forum Profile..

Now just stop and PM me, you're making a fool or yourself.[/quote]

why do you ignore what i said?
you come up with stuff that doesn't make any sense

i asked you ''want the person who made all this shit come and clear up everything''?
im still waiting for an answer
also wow now you told me to stop pm'ing you? YOU JUST TOLD ME TO DO IT pfft
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Hypocrite wrote:
i asked you ''want the person who made all this shit come and clear up everything''?
Do it. But you know whats wrong here? You said you didn't know that person and you were doing this for fun. So yeah, log on your proxy and make false apology. (EVEN if I am wrong here, and it really is someone else. POINT IS, YOU LIED. And you tried to cover it up when you got caught, or this person would probably still be here trying to impersonate someone.) You are in the wrong, stop denying it.

Hypocrite wrote:
I told you to stop replying here and PM me.. lol
Back to top Go down
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Hugo wrote:
Hypocrite wrote:
Do it. But you know whats wrong here? You said you didn't know that person and you were doing this for fun. So yeah, log on your proxy and make false apology. (EVEN if I am wrong here, and it really is someone else. POINT IS, YOU LIED. And you tried to cover it up when you got caught, or this person would probably still be here trying to impersonate someone.) You are in the wrong, stop denying it.

Hypocrite wrote:
I told you to stop replying here and PM me.. lol

Like i told you, i dont fucking use a proxy you could ask a gm to track that IP
theyll find that its an actual player who use the same ip for forums and ingame

also like i've said in many posts b4 in case you are blind or something.. WE ALL KNOW I LIED AND COVERED UP THAT PERSON''
i said many times '' it was a joke'' ''thats not me''

what the hell do you want then? do you have in mind calling the FBI or some shit like that?
haha youre just acting like a loser who wants e-justice for every1

do you want me to apologize for something i didnt even did? you just want to look like an hero but you already failed bro

you basically ruined my OWN thread by talking about another thread thanks faggot
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Hypocrite wrote:
also like i've said in many posts b4 in case you are blind or something.. WE ALL KNOW I LIED AND COVERED UP THAT PERSON''
The thing is, it wouldn't have been a Joke as you call it if you didn't get caught. So no lying is not funny, its something to take seriously when someone tries to impersonate someone.

Hypocrite wrote:
do you want me to apologize for something i didnt even did?
You just said in the same post you did lie and now you tell me you did nothing? And yes, I would love if you could just apologize for lying.

Hypocrite wrote:
you basically ruined my OWN thread by talking about another thread thanks faggot
Calling me name is unnecessary, I never been mean to you nor did I call you names.
Back to top Go down
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Hugo wrote:
Hypocrite wrote:
The thing is, it wouldn't have been a Joke as you call it if you didn't get caught. So no lying is not funny, its something to take seriously when someone tries to impersonate someone.

Hypocrite wrote:
do you want me to apologize for something i didnt even did?
You just said in the same post you did lie and now you tell me you did nothing? And yes, I would love if you could just apologize for lying.

Hypocrite wrote:
Calling me name is unnecessary, I never been mean to you nor did I call you names.

You want me to apologize like if i was the only one who made all that shit, i was just covering him no big deal

calling you a faggot? well what do you expect me to call you after you ruined my thread with your internet hero shit?

Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:24 am

Haha this is hilarious! Hypocrite you just keep burying yourself a deeper and deeper hole. Way to go buddy! Smile

GG on the forum rape Hugo Razz
Back to top Go down
oliviadesana
Noob
Noob
oliviadesana

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Aww you`re so adorable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! (:   Hello hello! (: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello hello! (:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: What our community looks like-
Jump to: