SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)

Go down 
+5
Inebriated
Nicksterr
Dank
SoulBot
malikhind
9 posters
AuthorMessage
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) Empty
PostSubject: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:31 am

Seriously all i wanted is a "Yes" or "No" Question
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:54 am

............?
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:56 am

Bro, your age really shows.
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:57 am

if i was 16 like it said on the bottom of the application which i can automatically assume you guys didnt read
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:41 am

16 is 16, not 13 + your so called maturity. If you hadn't posted that application you could have had the benefit of the doubt, but posting an application like that doesn't show any positive skills.

what were you expecting to get out of it? Anna's amazement at such a marvelous application so that she accepts you on the spot? Or just her approval with a bitter "I'm so sorry you are not the right age because this is a very nice application!"..?

I can understand that it sucks not being the required age, trust me there are age limits throughout the course of your life so they never go away. Working against it rarely helps.
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:43 pm

No, Im not even playing this server nick. i just wanted to know she would of accepted it. I obviously knew that it was going to the denied section and it took her like 3 minutes to move it. Bht seriously i dont get why i dont deserve an answer.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:34 pm

well if the GM's and especially Anna had to answer every single question asked to them there would be no time for fun, like events.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Dank wrote:
Bro, your age really shows.

This. :\

Read your app, you suck at writing.
You don't deserve a straight up answer because anybody who can use their brains to come up with a halfway reasonable decision knows you're not cut out for the job. You're boring, childish and quite frankly, your apparent "intelligence" referred to in your application just doesn't shine through at all.

There's your concrete answer. It's not from Anna, but hopefully it hit you with sufficient force to breach your thick-as-fuck skull.
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 am

Ok, Thanks for the tip.

And dont tell me i have a thick-as-fuck skull because i don't. I said i want a yes or no answer from Anna thats all i wanted.
Back to top Go down
2NE1
Level 2
Level 2
2NE1

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:07 am

Someone wants some attention -rolls eyes-

Last edited by 2NE1 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:52 am

me moving you to denied = no.

Why do you feel you even deserve my time, kiddo?
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:11 am

I dont lol =/
Back to top Go down
Malik
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:05 am

malikhind wrote:
Ok, Thanks for the tip.

And dont tell me i have a thick-as-fuck skull because i don't. I said i want a yes or no answer from Anna thats all i wanted.
Oh lord....please do not tell me you're one of those people who try to sound intelligent when getting bashed and repeat the same thing someone just said, just to say that's not what you are.

*You're a fucking idiot!*

*No, I am NOT a fucking idiot! I am smart!*

Just take it as positive criticism. Although, the cursing could have been left out. And why would you post a GM app on a server you don't play? That's enough reason to not even have someone look at your application.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Malik wrote:
malikhind wrote:
Ok, Thanks for the tip.

Oh lord....please do not tell me you're one of those people who try to sound intelligent when getting bashed and repeat the same thing someone just said, just to say that's not what you are.

Just take it as positive criticism. Although, the cursing could have been left out. And why would you post a GM app on a server you don't play? That's enough reason to not even have someone look at your application.

You want to know exactly what toy are? You're a bottom feed posing as someone with intelligence. Get out of grade school and then try to talk.
Back to top Go down
Malik
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Dank wrote:
Malik wrote:
malikhind wrote:
Ok, Thanks for the tip.

You want to know exactly what toy are? You're a bottom feed posing as someone with intelligence. Get out of grade school and then try to talk.

I know what a toy is. I think you meant *you*. Dumbass. Stop following me already.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Malik wrote:
Dank wrote:
Malik wrote:
malikhind wrote:
Ok, Thanks for the tip.

I know what a toy is. I think you meant *you*. Dumbass. Stop following me already.

You think you're so brilliant, keep it up kid, this is a forum, i'm a moderator here, not you. Keep trying to tell me what to do and you'll be on a fast ticket out of here.
Back to top Go down
Obnoxious
Level 4
Level 4
Obnoxious

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Kyozoku
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Dank wrote:
Malik wrote:
Dank wrote:
Malik wrote:
malikhind wrote:
Ok, Thanks for the tip.

You think you're so brilliant, keep it up kid, this is a forum, i'm a moderator here, not you. Keep trying to tell me what to do and you'll be on a fast ticket out of here.

I don't get your obsession with calling people "kids" when you're at the very most a couple years older than whomever you're talking about and you're surely both teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)   Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lmfao Anna... Why no answer =)
Page 1 of 1