SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Appearance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dane
Noob
Noob

Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Appearance   Appearance EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 pm

I would like to suggest that the SoulMS Staff start to make some appearance changes to SoulMS.

1) Website

The first thing I noticed was that this layout was made by MoongraMS.
Since you have the entire layout, why not design your own layout. This way it will look more like "SoulMS" and less like "Just another PServer".
If you do not know how to code the new layout (PHP etc) you can simply rip some of the code from the MoongraMS one. (It's PHP, they won't know, even if they object to you doing so)

2) Forums

Sorry.
Your forum layout sucks, just gonna say it straight up. I don't mean to come off rude, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this. Your Google adsense looks as though it is part of your forums (you shouldn't even have ads on your forums, especially not where they are currently positioned), your navigation buttons looks like they should be titles, and with minimal spacing between each link, it just looks tacky.
Forum URL. Since you own the domain soulms.net why not host the forums using a subdomain (forums.soulms.net). It's free and makes your forums seem more professional.
Forum software, if you cannot afford to buy some forum software, or aren't smart enough to find a cracked copy of VBulletin, use MyBB, it's free and doesn't look too bad if you know how to create a nice layout for it.
Also, your forum needs to be more organised. There is no way to track Accepted or Denied 'Suggestions' or 'Report Glitches'.

3) IRC/Chat

Not even gonna go there, look for an alternative IRC & get some mods.

4) Images

Come on , these could easily be made by any 4th grader. You ripped the images from Nexon or somewhere, but they are still pixelated. If you are really lacking in the graphical department, why not ask your players to create you a nice banner, or pay someone to make you one. Try deviantart, they could help.

You seem to want SoulMS to have a professional 'feel', changing these few things could make your PServer stand out amongst the rest, and possibly get more players.

Last edited by dane on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appearance   Appearance EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:23 pm

It's not my server to decide what happens with the site, the forums, or the server. Nor is it my choice with what graphics we use.

So don't try and pin this all down on me kiddo.
L2 look around before just saying it's me fucking around. I'm not the owner.

And straight up, the forum/site looks aren't that big of an issue anyway.
Back to top Go down
dane
Noob
Noob

Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appearance   Appearance EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Anna wrote:
It's not my server to decide what happens with the site, the forums, or the server. Nor is it my choice with what graphics we use.

So don't try and pin this all down on me kiddo.
L2 look around before just saying it's me fucking around. I'm not the owner.

And straight up, the forum/site looks aren't that big of an issue anyway.

You do not need to be rude.
Anna, you seemed to be the 'head' of SoulMS, labelling yourself as 'Awesome'.
I am going to assume the real owner is 'Soul'.

'And straight up,' a professional forum/site generally leads to a professional server. If you can't even make a proper website or forum, it would lead to assume that your server is poorly coded also (not saying it is).
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appearance   Appearance EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:28 am

lmfao "rude" Rude here is nice in the outside world.

And they know they used the same layout as moongra idk why they changed it from before but its not Annas' Choice its Johnnys'

Anna is an ADMIN/Adminastrator she is the 2nd highest person
Soul is the Owner and well his title says it all
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
dane
Noob
Noob

Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appearance   Appearance EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:53 am

malikhind wrote:

And they know they used the same layout as moongra idk why they changed it from before but its not Annas' Choice its Johnnys'

In case you are unable to read, I changed the main message and also said sorry to Anna.
And rude has the same meaning anywhere, just because you choose to ignore it does not mean it changes.
Calling me a 'kid' when clearly stated I am a 20 year-old is not only rude but rather ignorant of her.

Also, if it's not Anna's choice, nor yours, why must you post?
Your use of the English language is rather appalling also.

Last edited by dane on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appearance   Appearance EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:57 am

Bawww dude. Baww.

Note: I say kid to those who act like a kid, in one way or another. There are plenty of moronic children who act as though they know it all, but really do not. Therefore I address you as a kid. c:

But anyways, I'd rather not have ANOTHER rage-moronic thread with 50 posts from 50 different people.
So I'll do the mature thing and ban you/toss this thread in garbage so no one gets to see. c:
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appearance   Appearance EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:15 am

dane wrote:
malikhind wrote:

In case you are unable to read, I changed the main message and also said sorry to Anna.
And rude has the same meaning anywhere, just because you choose to ignore it does not mean it changes.
Calling me a 'kid' when clearly stated I am a 20 year-old is not only rude but rather ignorant of her.

Also, if it's not Anna's choice, nor yours, why must you post?
Your use of the English language is rather appalling also.

Oh my bad pippy. I did not mean to offend your sacred language which half of it doesnt make any sense. I dont give a crap what I talk like on the internet. Can you honestly tell me that there is a point to talk like how you do? IM 13 YOUR 20.

Hmm thats what like 6 more years of school?
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
Sponsored content

Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appearance   Appearance Empty

Back to top Go down

Appearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Archives :: Garbage-
Jump to: