SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheBeginning Ban Appeal

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beginning
Level 2
Level 2

TheBeginning Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 pm

What were you banned for: "Gtfo"

Who banned you: Ganja

Why should we unban you: I haven't done anything wrong and was banned without any legitimate reasons. Banned for a smega i did which was so general that it could have been meant for anyone. Yet I'm accused for saying it towards cyandie(don't know her name) Plus I'm active in the game and I wouldn't do this if it was reasonable but this was an uncalled ban.

Any extra info: Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:26 pm

I didn't see what you wrote but I remember Steven making a general warning to everyone to stop. You didn't, therefore he banned yo' ass.
Back to top Go down
Beginning
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:37 pm

yeah me + like 10 others as well. So why doesn't the rest get banned as well the ones actually BEFORE me. Plus if you don't remember what's said and what not then please don't write anything. And he didn't ban me for the warning "Everyone to stop" so don't be taking one side over another making me look bad cause that's bias
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:47 pm

LOL, well then it's just unfortunate that you were the only one to get caught isn't it. I can write whatever i want haha. And of course it's biased, I trust Steven's decisions so if he banned you it was for a good enough reason.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Beginning wrote:
yeah me + like 10 others as well. So why doesn't the rest get banned as well the ones actually BEFORE me. Plus if you don't remember what's said and what not then please don't write anything. And he didn't ban me for the warning "Everyone to stop" so don't be taking one side over another making me look bad cause that's bias

So what did you say then? What was the smega?
Back to top Go down
Beginning
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:08 pm

"There's another 16 year old raging, whoopdeedo"
Right after i got banned. No explanation except getting banned for "beginning gtfo"
A general statement like this gets me banned

edit: so can i get a hearing please?

edit2: still waiting, and i would like to play asap
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:32 pm

I told everyone to stop smegaing about the mods, etc. You failed to do so, and paid the price.
Back to top Go down
Beginning
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:29 pm

see there you go again you told everyone to "Stop smegaing about the mods" but after i stopped and did 1 more smega not even about the mod i get banned. That's not even right.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Beginning wrote:
see there you go again you told everyone to "Stop smegaing about the mods" but after i stopped and did 1 more smega not even about the mod i get banned. That's not even right.

You actually were talking about Cyanide, who is currently a GM. You're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Malik
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:44 pm

All this happened because someone asked her to stop spamming when the rules state that spamming isn't allowed. She said no, deal with it. Then the guy proceeded to tell her about the rules and she replied with a *stfu, idiot*. Then I remember a GM spouting nonsense *respect us and we'll respect you* when that isn't true at all. Isn't trying to avoid spamming the reason why there's a 1 minute waiting period? She actually tried to compare FM spamming to notice spamming. He doesn't deserve a ban over this. He deserves a warning. .-.

Anyways, this is what happened. I also was there when he got banned and he actually wasn't talking about her. Maybe it looked like that since you guys were mad, but it wasn't.

Nicksterr wrote:
LOL, well then it's just unfortunate that you were the only one to get caught isn't it. I can write whatever i want haha. And of course it's biased, I trust Steven's decisions so if he banned you it was for a good enough reason.

No offence bro, this is why the players aren't hitting 200 anymore. Do you have any clue how many people talk shit about you guys? 90% of them have no clue how you even got mod positions. assuming it's the right decision just because he's a GM isn't professional and wise. That's like saying a cop who shot someone out of rage made the right decision because he's a cop and you're close with him. That's very immature of you to say, jsyk. The fact remains that you guys are supposed to maintain order, not cause trouble.

Hopefully I'm not also banned for voicing my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Malik wrote:
All this happened because someone asked her to stop spamming when the rules state that spamming isn't allowed. She said no, deal with it. Then the guy proceeded to tell her about the rules and she replied with a *stfu, idiot*. Then I remember a GM spouting nonsense *respect us and we'll respect you* when that isn't true at all. Isn't trying to avoid spamming the reason why there's a 1 minute waiting period? She actually tried to compare FM spamming to notice spamming. He doesn't deserve a ban over this. He deserves a warning. .-.

Anyways, this is what happened. I also was there when he got banned and he actually wasn't talking about her. Maybe it looked like that since you guys were mad, but it wasn't.

Nicksterr wrote:

No offence bro, this is why the players aren't hitting 200 anymore. Do you guys have any clue how many people talk shit about you guys? 90% of them have no clue how you even got mod positions. That's very immature of you to say, jsyk. The fact remains that you guys are supposed to maintain order, not cause trouble.

Hopefully I'm not banned also for voicing my opinion.

Your ignorance is bliss. First off, she never compared FM spam to notice spam, a player did. And he was obviously talking about Cyanide, because he said "There's another 16 year old raging, whoopdeedo" right after Cyanide announced she is 16, put 2 and 2 together.
Back to top Go down
Malik
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Whatever you say bro. Saying my ignorant is bliss does not make me ignorant. The fact remains that she DID state that and I wish I had an SS of her saying it. If you're going to keep him banned for something you're not 100% sure was directed at her, then do as you like. There were others screaming and yelling in the smega's besides her and I remember a few other people spouting their ages too.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Malik wrote:
Whatever you say bro. Saying my ignorant is bliss does not make me ignorant. The fact remains that she DID state that and I wish I had an SS of her saying it. If you're going to keep him banned for something you're not 100% sure was directed at her, then do as you like. There were others screaming and yelling in the smega's besides her and I remember a few other people spouting their ages too.

Actually, there was no one else smegaing their ages. And once Beginning was banned, the shit stopped. I tried to be nice to you ignorant fucks once, but you kids need to learn your place. The mods aren't here to deal with your bullshit, we're here to make sure there are no hackers, host events, and help out with any trouble someone is facing.

Even with this being said, you idiots are never satisfied. When i say "Show us respect, and we'll show you some as well," i full fledged mean it. Show US a little gratitude for dealing with you, show US a little support for dealing with you. If we really wanted to, we could have NO unban policy, or give you guys no voice to give an opinion. Be thankful of what WE allow YOU to do.
Back to top Go down
Malik
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:02 pm

I asked her to stop spamming politely and she continued to spam, and ended it with calling me an idiot when she had nothing left to say. Tell me how that's respect? If it were possible, I'd turn off notices too and that way, we can avoid all of this. I was doing something and her consistent spamming lags me and I got annoyed after a while. I wasn't rude to ANY member of your staff whatsoever, so there's no need to curse and go off on me. I'm not in the wrong here.

Anyways, thanks for not banning me I guess. This isn't my appeal so I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Malik wrote:
I asked her to stop spamming politely and she continued to spam, and ended it with calling me an idiot when she had nothing left to say. Tell me how that's respect? If it were possible, I'd turn off notices too and that way, we can avoid all of this. I was doing something and her consistent spamming lags me and I got annoyed after a while. I wasn't rude to ANY member of your staff whatsoever, so there's no need to curse and go off on me. I'm not in the wrong here.

Anyways, thanks for not banning me I guess. This isn't my appeal so I'm gone.

You're a complete idiot. Notices do not lag anyone in any way, so your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Malik
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Oh yeah I forgot, you're using my computer. Tell me how equips inside jesters lag me for 5 consecutive minutes without kicking me out? Am I an idiot because of that too?

Just stop man. You're asking for respect but give none when I haven't disrespected you once.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Malik wrote:
Oh yeah I forgot, you're using my computer. Tell me how equips inside jesters lag me for 5 consecutive minutes without kicking me out? Am I an idiot because of that too?

Just stop man. You're asking for respect but give none when I haven't disrespected you once.

Bro, you should stop, as you have ZERO power here. With the click of my mouse you could be gone. Responding to these in my opinion is disrespecting me. Equips @ jesters and noticed are on two complete different spectrum's. Learn your shit then come at me, bro.
Back to top Go down
Beginning
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Honestly just cause you're an admin doesn't mean your judgment's are 100% accurate and correct. Once again you referred my smega to that GM when i didn't even say it towards her. And i got banned for a general statement which you guys took towards the GM which isn't even right cause you don't even know who it was ment for. So stop trying to say i said this and that to him/her if you're not ME.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Beginning wrote:
Honestly just cause you're an admin doesn't mean your judgment's are 100% accurate and correct. Once again you referred my smega to that GM when i didn't even say it towards her. And i got banned for a general statement which you guys took towards the GM which isn't even right cause you don't even know who it was ment for. So stop trying to say i said this and that to him/her if you're not ME.

Feel free to attempt to tell us who it was aimed at then, if not Cyanide. Because no one else fits the situation.
Back to top Go down
Beginning
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:29 pm

No, anyone fits the situation (like i said its a general statement towards the people in FM/GUILD/BL), YOU'RE the only one who thinks is "cyanide" when i wasn't even talking towards you guys. Obviously you shouldn't be the one judging this appeal because you have a bias opinion only helping your fellow friend. An appeal is for me to prove i did nothing wrong towards the ban i have deserved as for the GM or whomever to show proof i have done something wrong, not for a GM to be bias and automatically defend the friend and be bias.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:40 pm

The situation is: Shit got out of hand yesterday, there was too much disrespecting and an example had to be made, you came out to be the unlucky one, there are many others that should be thanking you because they had just as much a chance of being banned as you did.

Malik- your example of a cop shooting someone out of rage is completely idiotic and a whole different level as well. If Steve and I were cops and he made an arrest while I wasn't there for something not backed up with proof, I would trust him because he was given the authority and holds the maturity of following the rules and upholding those rules. I do not question Steve's reason for banning you. Steve wasn't raging either by the way. Nor did he kill anyone. He simply put bars around SoulMS to prevent Beginning from getting in. He did this because TheBeginning didn't follow the rules/law.

Thebeginning - Just because you weren't the only one breaking the rules doesn't mean we have to let you free. Catching one person breaking the rules is better than catching nobody at all. If you didn't want to get caught you should have just kept your mouth shut during the chaos.

If you really want to play this server you should have thought about that before breaking the number 1 rule of this server.
Back to top Go down
Beginning
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:12 pm

How many times did i just say this, i didn't disrespect anyone. So get that through your head.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:23 pm

oh really!? OMG, why didn't you tell me earlier! wow, I am so very sorry for the problems, you can log in again buddy! Sorry for the inconvenience Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:00 pm

You've been unbanned.
I'll warn the GMs, especially Allie, to stop spamming smegas and !notice so often.
Back to top Go down
Malik
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Nicksterr wrote:
The situation is: Shit got out of hand yesterday, there was too much disrespecting and an example had to be made, you came out to be the unlucky one, there are many others that should be thanking you because they had just as much a chance of being banned as you did.

Malik- your example of a cop shooting someone out of rage is completely idiotic and a whole different level as well. If Steve and I were cops and he made an arrest while I wasn't there for something not backed up with proof, I would trust him because he was given the authority and holds the maturity of following the rules and upholding those rules. I do not question Steve's reason for banning you. Steve wasn't raging either by the way. Nor did he kill anyone. He simply put bars around SoulMS to prevent Beginning from getting in. He did this because TheBeginning didn't follow the rules/law.

Thebeginning - Just because you weren't the only one breaking the rules doesn't mean we have to let you free. Catching one person breaking the rules is better than catching nobody at all. If you didn't want to get caught you should have just kept your mouth shut during the chaos.

If you really want to play this server you should have thought about that before breaking the number 1 rule of this server.

I could have used a child with a gun if you wanted me to. He clearly raged at me even though I didn't show a spec of disrespect. O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

TheBeginning Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next