SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
howudoin
Noob
Noob

Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul  Empty
PostSubject: Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul    Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:07 am

First off, I've been with soulms for little over a month now and I like everything about it (which was the reason why I donated in the first place).

I had this account for awhile now and never had any problems until I bought the 200atk donor hat. Whenever I try to log in it DCs me at the log in screen. I tried it on 3 different computers and they all gave me same results but my other accounts work perfectly fine.

I asked Anna and the GMs to see if they can do anything and they said no.
Kristine told me Soul will be able to delete the item from the inventory (it's currently equipped) and return the donor points to the account.

So I made this thread directed towards Soul if he can help me with the problem.
IGN is howudoin

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Buono
Level 2
Level 2
Buono

PostSubject: Re: Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul    Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:20 pm

He wont be home for a good 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
howudoin
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul    Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Well I guess whenever he gets home.....
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul    Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:33 pm

There is nothing wrong with the 200 attack donor hat, as i have one on my GM right now.
Back to top Go down
howudoin
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul    Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Then why can't I log in to the account? I was able to log in for a month without a problem but when I got the hat I can't log in anymore. I'm not even asking to refund my money or a new hat.... I'm simply asking to remove the hat from inventory and get donor points back..
Back to top Go down
Buono
Level 2
Level 2
Buono

PostSubject: Re: Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul    Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:31 pm

maybe you should ask a GM in-game? (ask politely though lol)

like create another account/character and ask them VERY politely and use proper grammar.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul    Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Hmm i doubt it's the donator hat.. I am just gonna ask the obvious but did you try the unstuck option on the website? Maybe you should also ask if you were possibly banned? I remember Anna being pretty pissed about some people faking donations, maybe she though/ you are one of them?
Back to top Go down
howudoin
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul    Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul  EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 am

I tried the unstuck option on the website (didn't work) and I shouldn't be banned for anything...
Anna approved the donation (if you check the donations section of the forum).

I mean it's not only the hat but I have soul points and other equipments just sitting there so I hope we can do something about it soon...
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul    Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul  EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:59 am

Hmm, i actually saw another thread saying it was the donator hat.. but steven says he has it so i don't know... sorry dude :/
Back to top Go down
howudoin
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul    Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:21 pm

can the GMs or Anna check if that character got banned? It's able to log in but right at the log in screen it DCs....does that mean it's banned or glitch? ign is howudoin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul    Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul  Empty

Back to top Go down

Donor hat glitch? Please read Soul
Page 1 of 1