SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Go down 
+2
kimay
jeffro6002
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffro6002
Noob
Noob

Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION   Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:32 am

What are you applying for: Power Abusing and All mighty game master position! fullofsht

Name : Jeff cool

Where do you live/Timezone: New Jersey-Eastern time zone thinkin

How active will you be: Whenever I want, duh. imsrs

E-Mail: No need, Anna has it. secret

Hobbies : Being pro at everything I do, Being awesome, Being the best, and just being downright amazing. animefag

How you'd handle a hacker : I'd Cyber-fight them and kick them off the e-world. wth

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Tell them to shut up, to stop being little fags and get over their petty e-drama shit. horrific

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): No MS servers, but 1 WoW server. eee

Why should we choose you: My name is fucking Jeff, nuff said. cool

Reason i applied: Because I can ehhh

Summary of yourself : Im like watching a Bear wrestle a tiger, just fucking awesome. howamazing

Extra Info: Oh annabelle! =) ilav

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Whenever I let the fuckin earth move. shaplz

In game name: Loljeff

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Very little, I dont have anything i'v done in the past.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Yes.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Duh
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Sometimes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Stupid Question.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 2 weeks.

fyeah

Last edited by jeffro6002 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:10 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
kimay
Level 2
Level 2
kimay

PostSubject: Re: Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION   Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:39 am

....Troll.
Back to top Go down
jeffro6002
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION   Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:55 am

kimay wrote:
....Troll.

Your mother looks like a troll.
Back to top Go down
curryisc0ld
Noob
Noob
curryisc0ld

PostSubject: d   Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 am

jeffro6002 wrote:
kimay wrote:
....Troll.

Your mother looks like a troll.

Thats not very nice Sad
Back to top Go down
Obnoxious
Level 4
Level 4
Obnoxious

PostSubject: Re: Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION   Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:00 am

Meh...just meh.

Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION Meh_cat
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION   Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:28 pm

kimay wrote:
....Troll.

Basically.

You're totally unfunny though you seem to have tried (?), and you lack any concrete answers unless your name happens to count for anything.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION   Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Inebriated wrote:
kimay wrote:
....Troll.

Basically.

You're totally unfunny though you seem to have tried (?), and you lack any concrete answers unless your name happens to count for anything.

It's Anna's friend and because of that he feels like he can say whatever and be chosen. This is similar to James'/Breezy's application yet James proved to be a very cool guy. I have seen nothing to support this guy for. On the contrary...
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION   Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Nicksterr wrote:
Inebriated wrote:
kimay wrote:
....Troll.

Basically.

It's Anna's friend and because of that he feels like he can say whatever and be chosen. This is similar to James'/Breezy's application yet James proved to be a very cool guy. I have seen nothing to support this guy for. On the contrary...

So it's simply a matter of having a sense of entitlement because he happens to know someone. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION   Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeffs badass app thing. UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Page 1 of 1