SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey SoulMS, I'm new and my names Blitz : D *edit*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz
Level 2
Level 2
Blitz

Hey SoulMS, I'm new and my names Blitz : D *edit* Empty
PostSubject: Hey SoulMS, I'm new and my names Blitz : D *edit*   Hey SoulMS, I'm new and my names Blitz : D *edit* EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Hey im new to SoulMS, just came from Nido, i know this isn't such a huge server, but eh still looks like alot of fun, ive been here 10 minutes and allready been informed about 12 year olds in this forum...

but yeah anyways just saying hai =D

Edit: I'll acually talk about my self because eh mabye it'll help some people get to know me better Very Happy

Music: Tollerant to all music, except country ( sorry </3 ) But loves metal ( mostly power metal )\m/

Intrests: Parkour and doing anything that involves moving, i allready have a high matabolism, so its not a good idea for me to be so active considering im trying to gain weight lol...

About me: I am a type of person that is honest, and i was taught that honesty will get you everywhere in life - not sure if that true or not, but hey, i'll atleast try and see where it gets me- :3
I am NOT a grammar nazi, i wouldn't care if someone can't spell correctly, as long as they are -not like this talk.-
I was born in europe, bosnia i hercegovina (currently living in the country with the mooses and igloos )and i am roman catholic and i am 16 turning 17 in march, i also believe in equality, as in no person is 'greater' than another and that everyone should be treated with kindness,
unless you specifically hate me, its your call, but i will still try to be nice to you because there is also the whole " finding a median" or medium? basically resolving the problem:D

I'd like to get to know people, its allways fun starting in a new server becasue starting over is fun sometimes x]

Last edited by Blitz on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OpTiCz
Level 3
Level 3
OpTiCz

PostSubject: Re: Hey SoulMS, I'm new and my names Blitz : D *edit*   Hey SoulMS, I'm new and my names Blitz : D *edit* EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 am

There's lots of ignorants on this server..
Hope you're not one of em.
Welcome to Soul MS~
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Level 2
Level 2
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Hey SoulMS, I'm new and my names Blitz : D *edit*   Hey SoulMS, I'm new and my names Blitz : D *edit* EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 am

OpTiCz wrote:
There's lots of ignorants on this server..
Hope you're not one of em.
Welcome to Soul MS~
lawls i like to think of my self as the exact opposite, ive allways wished that ignorance was painful, so people would know what there doing wrong when there doing it. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey SoulMS, I'm new and my names Blitz : D *edit*   Hey SoulMS, I'm new and my names Blitz : D *edit* Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey SoulMS, I'm new and my names Blitz : D *edit*
Page 1 of 1