SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soo.... Yea... Hurm.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ying
Level 3
Level 3
Ying

Soo.... Yea... Hurm..... Empty
PostSubject: Soo.... Yea... Hurm.....   Soo.... Yea... Hurm..... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Well as some of you may have noticed, I have not been on the server for about a week or so which isn't really like me. The main reason for this is because finals are just around the corner and I have almost no free time with studying and tudoring freshmen. So there is practically no free time for me to play the game and after finals I enter the next semester which is track season and I will be busy with that for about 4 hours every day along side school and my job. So I do plan on coming back when my time does open up but I really dont see that happening for the next month or so. I will probably still check up on the forums and such but the game... maybe for like 10 minutes just to check up on stuff. So for now Au Revoir.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

Soo.... Yea... Hurm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soo.... Yea... Hurm.....   Soo.... Yea... Hurm..... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Urgh, finals. I feel your pain.

Best of luck!
Back to top Go down

Soo.... Yea... Hurm.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: