SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whippyyyy's suggestions

Go down 
+2
malikhind
iitommy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iitommy
Noob
Noob

Whippyyyy's suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Whippyyyy's suggestions   Whippyyyy's suggestions EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:58 am

I think maybe added some more items to the soul point npc and vote point npc and One of a Kind:

For the soul point NPC:
- Timeless armour ( overall, glove, shoe etc. ) excluding the necklace.
- 30% Shield wep att or 10% shield wep att ( theres a large increase in the hero population now )
- Possibly Horntail pendant but at a pretty high cost

Vote Point NPC:
- Stormcaster gloves?
- Stirgeman Pants
- Violet Snowshoes
- Enhancement Scrolls ( have they been removed from dropping from bosses? )

One of a Kind item:
- If not shield wep att scrolls, maybe shields added? but maple shields where people can't get great potential on them.
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Whippyyyy's suggestions   Whippyyyy's suggestions EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:30 am

iitommy wrote:
I think maybe added some more items to the soul point npc and vote point npc and One of a Kind:

For the soul point NPC:
- Timeless armour ( overall, glove, shoe etc. ) excluding the necklace.
- 30% Shield wep att or 10% shield wep att ( theres a large increase in the hero population now )
- Possibly Horntail pendant but at a pretty high cost

Vote Point NPC:
- Stormcaster gloves?
- Stirgeman Pants
- Violet Snowshoes
- Enhancement Scrolls ( have they been removed from dropping from bosses? )

One of a Kind item:
- If not shield wep att scrolls, maybe shields added? but maple shields where people can't get great potential on them.

Ok, About the shields-

36 Atk Maple shield with what like 6% str?
27 Atk Level 80+ Shield with what like 27% str or Atk?

Choose one =)
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
iitommy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Whippyyyy's suggestions   Whippyyyy's suggestions EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Well if they were 10%/30% I would like to see someone make a 27 att lvl 80 shield.Smile
Since there is the 50% dark scroll for shield magic att, 30% would be nice to, making one +5 would be hard enough if it cost 1sp a scroll...
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Whippyyyy's suggestions   Whippyyyy's suggestions EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:27 pm

It wont really be that hard.... if u can donate like 30 dollars thats 6b and then like 30 points left which u could get like 5 donar items from donar gacha which are like 1m each
Back to top Go down
Buono
Level 2
Level 2
Buono

PostSubject: Re: Whippyyyy's suggestions   Whippyyyy's suggestions EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:04 am

well a perfect BWG is better than a perfect stormcaster glove so that would be pointless. other then that i like these ideas.
Back to top Go down
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

PostSubject: Re: Whippyyyy's suggestions   Whippyyyy's suggestions EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Buono wrote:
well a perfect BWG is better than a perfect stormcaster glove so that would be pointless. other then that i like these ideas.

Yeah, but the Stormcasters get a better potential so even if they were both perfect, the SCG will be better if potentialed. I like most of the suggestions, however obtaining them by means of your way should probably be changed. SCG could be included in the One of a Kind rather than Vote Points, but I also like the idea of shields being added in the One of the Kind too. btw, 60%/70% Shield for Attack would be better than 30%/10%, just sayin'. (;
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Whippyyyy's suggestions   Whippyyyy's suggestions EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:01 pm

You dont understand a 105 atk lampion is crap without potential not like before.
Back to top Go down
whippy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Whippyyyy's suggestions   Whippyyyy's suggestions EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:47 am

Vigour wrote:
Buono wrote:

Yeah, but the Stormcasters get a better potential so even if they were both perfect, the SCG will be better if potentialed. I like most of the suggestions, however obtaining them by means of your way should probably be changed. SCG could be included in the One of a Kind rather than Vote Points, but I also like the idea of shields being added in the One of the Kind too. btw, 60%/70% Shield for Attack would be better than 30%/10%, just sayin'. (;

Well, they should be 30%/10% coz hero are pretty strong already + it will have higher prices if its 30%/10% scrolls and wont deflate super fast as the hero population increases...there would be lots of shields with the same wep att if there were 60% scrolls.
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Whippyyyy's suggestions   Whippyyyy's suggestions EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm

malikhind wrote:
You dont understand a 105 atk lampion is crap without potential not like before.
HELP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whippyyyy's suggestions   Whippyyyy's suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Whippyyyy's suggestions
Page 1 of 1