SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?

Go down 
+3
Dank
OpTiCz
Justyen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Justyen
Level 2
Level 2
Justyen

Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? Empty
PostSubject: Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?   Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 am

Yee! Say hello to my little GM app! Haters gon hate so let's go!!

What are you applying for:
The whole GM thing. Being Masterful in the Game, yo.

Name :
Justyen "Yen" "Justy" "Jus" "JBREEZY YEE" Nguyen. NOT JUSTIN.
Why is it spelled that way? Long story behind that, so lets just say my parents aren't native in the English language. Fresh off the boat.

Wow, I almost typed 19 =[. I'm an old ass 20 year old. U jelly.

Where do you live/Timezone:
I live in the land of cowboys and fat people. Texas baby!
Central Daylight Time (GMT -6)? Can't be f**ked Googling it. ( I just did to make sure btw )

How active will you be:
As long as the sun is up and the moon is out. Minus a few hours of sleep, pooping, eating, private time, and occasional going out when no one is at school.
So about 8+ hours a day except weekends? Yee I have a great life.

E-Mail:
justyennguyen@hotmail.com
GOT MY OWN REAL NAME. BOSS SH*T.

Hobbies :
I like to eat, eat, eat. Sliced apples and peeled bananas! Time por el list, ja?

- Eat
- Sing
- Dance (when no one's watching)
- Draw
- Breathe
- Drive
- Chill
- Saying YEEEEEE
- Nerding out
- Cutting myself. . .
- A piece of cake when I'm hungry

How you'd handle a hacker :
I would ask them, "Y u du dis?" (Gotta speak a language they understand) and when they say, "wut i du GM man?", I show them the horrible things they've done in their past which I recorded on tape with my VHS camcorder so they'll be filled with such remorse that they'll deny it. But evidence don't lie. Then, If the stars align and everything is justified, then poof goes their account. Yee. Hackers on a PServers = lame as hell. So I'll ban them for being lame. Justice success.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
Put them in a ring, give them boxing gloves and tell everyone to place bets. Most fights on MS are childish. KSing, sh*t talking, whatever the hell else they're arguing about is probably minuscule. If I feel like it's worth settling, I'll be their therapist and handle it accordingly. Jailing doesn't seem like it'd do much, so maybe I'll lecture/sing to them OR talk to them about my life so they know what real problems are. Yeeeeeeeeeee

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
I was an owner and GM of a server a long time ago. Despite me being the only person in the server, it never lagged and everyone was happy, yo.
Simply put, NONE other than that one, duhh.

Why should we choose you:
Cause if you're Ash, then I'm Pikachu! YEEEEEEE. My IQ is the required 135-ish, although I'm a twit/dunce sometimes. =[ I can be really active in the community and help out a lot of people who aren't, and are, =/ completely moronic. Teach them a little bit of English, and maybe do their math homework for them.

Reason I applied:
During the time that I wrote this, someone went away for a little and I got REALLY REALLY bored/sad /wrists.
Also, I played SoulMS out and decided that I could trollture (bosses can make up their own words, kay?) the poor little kids, especially the ones who like to spread rumors about me. Mmmm. . . feed me your hate and jealously. It tastes SO good.

Summary of yourself :
I LOVE MUSIC. Any genre of music is fine. Yes, even country. As long as it sounds good, who cares!? I'm a really friendly person if you don't have downs. My tolerance for stupidity is really low, unless it's my own. The app pretty much describes me so ya... I'm myself and I don't care what anyone has to say about it. That's about it unless you want to get to know my darker side. I wouldn't suggest it. You're sexy.
P.S.
I'm fresher than a muuhf**cker.

Extra Info:
I have the tendency to cuss a lot. Also, I used so play a lot of sports (Football/Tennis/Basketball) so I'm not AS fat as you might think and I like playing girl characters cause they look better than guy chars.
Sometimes I joke too much for my own good, but I can be cereal. So cereal.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
It takes as long as I tell it to take. Cause I'm a boss bitch, baby! It's a year by the way, but some people think I tell it to take a day. Lozl. Silly kids.

In game name(s):
Justyen, Serenity, Caffeine, Twit

Can you Java code? :
Nop. But I can make good coffee.

Simple questions.
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?:
Non.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Nein.
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
I try.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply:
Yessir.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
Un month-ish.

Y'all so jelly. It's okay to admit it. lul <3 my lovers and haters.

YEEYEE!
YEEYEE!
YEEYEE!
YEEYEE!
YEEYEE!
YEEYEE!
YEEYEE!
YEEYEE!
YEEYEE!
YEEYEE!

Last edited by Justyen on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OpTiCz
Level 3
Level 3
OpTiCz

PostSubject: Re: Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?   Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:56 am

I
FUCKING
LOVE
THIS
APP!~
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?   Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:03 am

+1 internets from the GanjaMan.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?   Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:10 am

Veeery niiice!

/Borat accent.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?   Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:15 pm

im gettin paypurrrr
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?   Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:17 pm

The only reason i dont like the idea of you as a GM is cause u are so god damn mean in game
-_-

All you do is get into fights with players
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
AbbyBoo
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?   Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:16 am

I'll message you later , OMFG Great application , Wish you luck 1+ <3 , He doesn't cause the problem , It's mostly the player's that doesn't know him . He is really helpful with player's and a really good friend.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?   Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:17 am

malikhind wrote:
The only reason i dont like the idea of you as a GM is cause u are so god damn mean in game
-_-

Correction, they fight with him, he doesn't start it.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?   Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:10 am

malikhind wrote:
-_-

This kids clearly mad.

Too bad, chances are he's gonna be a GM. Now what? He'll get into EVEN MORE fights with players ;o
Back to top Go down
AbbyBoo
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?   Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:24 am

He won't get into fight's , He will be in a fight Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?   Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:57 am

Yen IS the fight. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?   Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Yeeeeeen's GM Application. rdy2bjelly?
Page 1 of 1