SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread

Go down 
+26
Rickx777
Dk
Nicksterr
Swift
iiiWeird
Hugo
kanis999
Roberto
andikay
SnowAkantor
decodex
Paradisiacal
Josh
lol12333
Christmas2
Objection
CeeGANO
kllovekoreasaa
iKawaii
skizator
Debutante
Exhilerated
SoulBot
Legion
Moto
Kristine
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CeeGANO
Level 3
Level 3
CeeGANO

SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:50 pm

^ LOL SUCKS. I would cry if I tossed out my cigarettes because of my "mom."

I'm going to work full time soon, I can go clubbing again and have my normal life.

FML!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceegano.tumblr.com
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Today, we finally picked up our brand new PS3. We chose this over the Xbox360 because we had heard it has a lot smaller a chance of hardware failure.

Three hours in, it has "Yellow ringed." We now have to send it back along with like $50 to get a crappy refurbished one in 2-3 business weeks.

FML.

Just got text message dumped. BONUS POINTS.

Last edited by Legion on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dumped </3)
Back to top Go down
Objection
Noob
Noob
Objection

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Today I fell in Winter Bells.

FML.
Back to top Go down
Christmas2
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Today, so far, nothing really exciting happened... fml .
Back to top Go down
kllovekoreasaa
Level 4
Level 4
kllovekoreasaa

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Already Failed my Humanities 7 Class. Lol. kye

Fml.
Back to top Go down
lol12333
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:15 am

Today i am going to be with my grandmah teh whole day, so i realy dont hope the server will open before i come home. FML .
Back to top Go down
Josh
Level 2
Level 2
Josh

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:18 am

Today, i got hit in the nuts with a basketball while playing tennis, not sure as to where the basketball came from. FML.
Back to top Go down
Exhilerated
Level 3
Level 3
Exhilerated

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:56 pm

My phone to computer connector cord thing is fucking up, so I can't upload all my nice pictures.
FML.
Back to top Go down
Paradisiacal
Noob
Noob
Paradisiacal

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Today, specifically at 4:15 PM, I was too lazy to write a real FML. FML.
Back to top Go down
decodex
Noob
Noob
decodex

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 am

Today, I was woken up at 8 am, after falling asleep at 6 am, by work because the printer was giving an error message. I told them to call Fuji. Every 5 min for the next 3 hours they called back again and again. FML
Back to top Go down
SnowAkantor
Noob
Noob
SnowAkantor

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:11 am

Look like you guys really had some FML moments.
I thought mine was the most.. failed moment.

You see, after looking at fmylife posts, i begun to think that i love my life and nothing's gonna happen to me.
And that, because of my corruptive thinkings, i started to really fxck my life.
I walked around at Block 438 with my friends after playing basketball and went to my friend's house do demonstrate some breakdancing moves. I was thinking why was strangers looking at me, ALOT OF THEM. Staring at me, not saying anything.
And went to Chinese martial arts and had friendly spar with my friend.
And when i got home after bathing and went to my bed.
I realised i had a severe broken limb.
Not just that, i remembered something.
My pants was unzipped the whole time.

FML
Back to top Go down
andikay
Level 2
Level 2
andikay

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Today, just like any other day, I thought to myself, "I'm Gay." FML
Back to top Go down
kllovekoreasaa
Level 4
Level 4
kllovekoreasaa

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:14 am

andikay wrote:
Today, just like any other day, I thought to myself, "I'm Gay." FML

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! howamazing

Your Funny. shaplz
Back to top Go down
iKawaii
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:53 am

So...

We were going to th neighboring town to celebrate the canonization of Saint Mary MacKillop (Catholic School. Don't ask.) Anyways, we went on this bus and there were NO more seats left for me and 2 of my friends. We sat on the ground but I was getting thrown around the bus. Literally. My head banged on the char arm rests alot and they were metal. By the time I got off the bus, I felt so sick.

THEN, we've spent a day outside. Sounds good right? WRONG. Spring = Sunshine, shorts and short skirts right?. But NO sunshine. It snowed and my hand was almost numb.

To make it worse, I've been sick since last Saturday...

FML
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Level 2
Level 2
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:35 pm

SO a girl who i knew for a very long time was talking to me and was like come over so I drove over and she kissed me, then she started to tell me how she felt about me and I had none of the same feelings. A moment later she said "I love you" At that moment I said hold on a second a left my wallet at home, left her house and went home. I feel like such a dick for that.. but FML She said she loves me and I dont even know her that well!
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:05 pm

"I only ask one thing though, let's try to stay with the original FML outline which is simply starting with "Today" and ending with "FML"."

Even when it comes to little forum games like this.
Sometimes there are rules to it.

It's the simplest rule ever but a vast majority of you seem to be too lazy to read it.

Do what Krissy said, it kind of ruins the whole FML feeling if you don't END IT WITH FML and START IT WITH TODAY.
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Anna wrote:
"I only ask one thing though, let's try to stay with the original FML outline which is simply starting with "Today" and ending with "FML"."

Even when it comes to little forum games like this.
Sometimes there are rules to it.

It's the simplest rule ever but a vast majority of you seem to be too lazy to read it.

Do what Krissy said, it kind of ruins the whole FML feeling if you don't END IT WITH FML and START IT WITH TODAY.

Real talk.

----------------------------------------------------------- o:

Today, it has been officially stated, my parents are getting divorced. GG. Fml.

>:
Back to top Go down
kanis999
Level 3
Level 3
kanis999

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:15 am

Today, I jizzed in my pants. FML
Back to top Go down
iKawaii
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:11 am

Today, I ran across a gravel road barefoot chasing a ball and finished a log GMS installation to find out it doesn't f*cking work. Stuff Nexon. FML
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Today, was leaning back on our chair listening to some music with some brand new, 40 dollar headphones. Keep in mind this house is two stories and the computer is positioned right over the circular flight of stairs. Famous California earthquakes over here, right? Yeah. Probably.

Lose balance, fall down stairs straight to the bottom. Headphones still on. Limp back up the stairs to find the plug-in jack thing still in the computer. It...came off.

FML.
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Today,
pissed me off.
Ugh.
K I'm out (:

Fml ? Eh not really.

Ftl. Much better
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:36 am

Today, I had Android 1.6 on my expensive smart phone, 2.1 was releasing on different date depending on the country, I couldn't wait, I used an illegal method to get the new version on it, I failed, I fucked up my phone.

The real 2.1 update was released minutes after.
FML

Today, I was texting my girlfriend, I meant to say Oh god I'm so hungry, my stupid phone has that thing that correct words for me
Now she thinks I'm horny
FML
Back to top Go down
kllovekoreasaa
Level 4
Level 4
kllovekoreasaa

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Today, I jay-walked across the street to buy cigarettes, and a police saw me and fined me $180 Fucking Bucks.

Fuck the Cop. FML.
Back to top Go down
iiiWeird
Level 3
Level 3
iiiWeird

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:51 am

I fell of the stairs SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 894528

fml
Back to top Go down
Swift
Level 2
Level 2
Swift

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Today,

Had my Final's for College Calc. 3. Here's what went wrong and screwed my whole day:

-Went late
-Found out i had a final today
-Had no Scientific Calculator
-Forgot to pickup my laundry since last night in term the laundromat owner decided to throw my clothes away.
-Found out i failed............ kye

FML
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next