SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah's GM App =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Noob
Noob

Sarah's GM App =D Empty
PostSubject: Sarah's GM App =D   Sarah's GM App =D EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Ladies and Getlemans I'm proud to present to you Sarah GM app (badass presentation XD)

Well Time is money so... Let's begin !

Sarah's GM App =D Time_is_money

What I'm applying for:

I'm applying to become the Soul of SoulMS (Game Master for the one who don't understand XD)

Name :

Well... my mom told me she choosed Sarah because of the cute little girl on Tv XD
Don't Like it ? Sham on you ! Betters will come. (:

As simple as in 16 toes! =)
Sarah's GM App =D 1fingersandtoes5

Where do you live/Timezone:

I'm from the face of Europe... -drumroll- PORTUGAL (GMT +0)

How active will you be ?

Sarah's GM App =D Computer-cartoon-freak-copyright8
Almost says it all ! The only difference is I'm not married XD and not a guy !

Summary of myself:
Things I do xD

1.School (boring most of the days XD)

2.Workout

3.Being with friends

4.Get addicted xD

5.Shopping

8.Being active in general.

How you'd handle a hacker :
Well there’s only one way to get rid of a hacker, and that’s BANNING them !
First of All: doing the good thing... Investigate
I don't believe in punishments like muting and jailing, I only have 1 way to do this !

And "copying" the Kristine image:
Sarah's GM App =D Static.funnyjunk

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

I would first of all just listen to their problems, if it seems worthy of even listening and
as soon as they are finished about their argument.
Afterward I could just say Peace and Love to you too and be friends! or if serious trying to help them finding some way out of that troublesome.
I don’t believe in jailing, that will just make more angry.
"I will reinstate my solution and move on.
We all have to grow up at some point in time" Kristine sentence

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
I have never been GM/Admin in MS Privates but I got experience in other game I played like LineageII!

Why should we choose you:
Of course this is just and application to GM spot but I'm funny understanding and mature in many ways and I think I could just help SoulMS growing and growing and growing =D

Reason I applied:
I am personally interested in helpin this server as much as I can.
Also, sitting in FM talking to people has always been the ideal pass time for me, and I naturally enjoy being a leader.

Extra Info:
What can I say more ?I’m straightforward.I get stuff done, or at least I try.
I’m honest, mature, and I know how to handle many situations.
I do awesome events, as a result of my experience XD
I can help advertise for the server via promotional videos, etc.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:

Three Hundred Sixty Five Days

In game name:
Sarah

Simple questions.
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen? No, not yet
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position. As u say... "There is NO limit to the amount of time you should have played the server to be GM, nor is there an experience requirement, though having previous experience is always nice. (="
3.Do you help players any chance you get: You can be sure of that !
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply: Yes I am
5.Please specify exactly how long you have been playing Soul MS: 1hour and 33 minutes

By the way, unfortunatly I cannot Java code =(

Last edited by Sarah on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

Sarah's GM App =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's GM App =D   Sarah's GM App =D EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 pm

You should try to add more colors, and get the centering right with the application.

Quote :
I don’t believe in jailing, that will just make more angry.

This stuck out to us. So you will not punish them, at all, for causing conflict? If they do not realize there is consequence, why wouldn't they repeat it ad infinitum? As long as you're the GM responding to it, they have nothing to worry about. Not trying to antagonize you, just looking for an answer, because it doesn't make sense to us personally.

Quote :
"I will reinstate my solution and move on.
We all have to grow up at some point in time" Kristine sentence

This could be taken as a kind of "suck up" application with this, honestly. We would recommend you change that up a little bit.

Overall, a fairly decent application. Just a couple things we found.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Noob
Noob

Sarah's GM App =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's GM App =D   Sarah's GM App =D EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:05 am

Legion to answer your questions... =)

I dont belive in jailing! I didn't said that there was no consequence for them !
There are other ways to punish them besides jailing... muting banning for some time etc...

By the way I used kristines sentence because I think It says it all ! everyone with a little bit of maturity understands that even if we don't like the consequence for each side we have to grow up and accept it, don't you think?
At least is what I think =D

Back to top Go down
Debutante
Level 2
Level 2

Sarah's GM App =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's GM App =D   Sarah's GM App =D EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:57 am

Honestly, you need to evaluate a lot more in your "Why we should choose you" question. Highlight question in every format, and every server you will go to. Exact specifications of how active you will be would nice, seeing as that statement didn't answer the question specifically. Your application is okay I suppose, but you need to use your OWN creativity. Using Kristine's creativity doesn't exactly help you much, much rather seen as plagiarizing. As I said previously, it is an okay application, just that it doesn't stick out enough to be chosen from other applicants.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Noob
Noob

Sarah's GM App =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's GM App =D   Sarah's GM App =D EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:49 am

I'm sorry... never ment to plagiarize =(
but I saw Kristine app and lots of stuff there that I can see in my personality that why I used it as my model to this app... Sorry Kristine =(

But anyway I will be REALLY active like 3~4h a day or even more ! And In Fridays and Saturday I come here at night and stay here till late hours !

Answering to the question to why to choose me...
Well I am new on soulMS for sure but I'm funny, active and I care about people especially if they need help on regular stuff ! I sure know a lots of things due to my experience on EMS or GMS, but the most important thing Is that I like to be on the command and I know who to use my lidership as Im a girl scout !

I know how to fix problems and I'm not a conflit girl, so I like problems solved !

Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Sarah's GM App =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's GM App =D   Sarah's GM App =D EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:59 pm

I just read your post above what I'm posting now, and honestly..........
no.
Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sarah's GM App =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's GM App =D   Sarah's GM App =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarah's GM App =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: