SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

login problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
naruto2821
Noob
Noob

login problem Empty
PostSubject: login problem   login problem EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:33 pm

I've been having some problems. The first few times, it worked, (though got d/ced at char selection screen), On my 5th try I tried again, and when i click on it, nothing happens. I reinstall the client, my v83 ms files arent corrupted, and tried to unstuck it.
I don't know what to do know, I follow the tutorial, and still nothing. Please help me.
Back to top Go down
Stello
Level 4
Level 4
Stello

login problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: login problem   login problem EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 am

naruto2821 wrote:
I've been having some problems. The first few times, it worked, (though got d/ced at char selection screen), On my 5th try I tried again, and when i click on it, nothing happens. I reinstall the client, my v83 ms files arent corrupted, and tried to unstuck it.
I don't know what to do know, I follow the tutorial, and still nothing. Please help me.
You say your on v83? If you are get v88.
If your not and it's a typo try this.
Run task manager and see if any other processes of Maplestory or any other Private server is running, or if the SoulMs client isn't already running. If it is check in your icon bar on the bottom of the screen or "Task bar" and check if you see a small mushroom. Right click it and click "Start SoulMS."
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

login problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: login problem   login problem EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:54 am

naruto2821 wrote:

Please be more specific as to what "It" is. You should just try restarting your computer and see if anything changes.
Back to top Go down
ibealex
Level 2
Level 2
ibealex

login problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: login problem   login problem EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:55 am

naruto2821 wrote:

First make sure you have v88 installed. Then check if you have the HS Updates in the proper folder. Third check your netframe version, and if needed to update it.

if you still have more problems you can PM and ill help you.

http://soulms.roflforum.net/t1279-update-how-to-setup-solve-soul-ms-100-spoon-feed
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

login problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: login problem   login problem EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:26 am

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

login problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: login problem   login problem Empty