SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shadow of the Night GM App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Shadow
Noob
Noob

The Shadow of the Night GM App. Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow of the Night GM App.   The Shadow of the Night GM App. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:37 pm

What are you applying for: GM

Name :Vaughan

Where do you live/Timezone: California GMT -8

How active will you be: Mostly all day after school and gay work

E-Mail: Vaughan298@gmail.com If u spam me you will die kthxsbye

Hobbies : Eating,Sleeping,Maplestory,Sports

How you'd handle a hacker : Thorw Thors god ban hammer at there screen with a screen shot tooken just incase.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : First find out what its about, secondly if its somthing that I cant solve i'll ask them/make them goto a whisper or a chat.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): 1. NidoMs,2. LocalMs,3. DestinyMs

Why should we choose you: Im not some 12 year old who lies about there age so they can be a gm,and I feel i can help the community.

Reason i applied: I feel i could help the community in a positive way.

Summary of yourself : A fun nice helpful guy in my opinion

Extra Info: I dont tolerate hackers and scammers, they should die in a sewer.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: A year but dont worry some hacker that ill ban hammer might change that to a day so either 1 day or a year

In game name: NightShadows ps. make a mule a gm i would like too keep NightShadows a non-Gm make MrShadovv the gm please if i am accepted.

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : No.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
Yes
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: About 3weeks now
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night GM App.   The Shadow of the Night GM App. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:44 pm

1-2 word replies for simple questions.
Also, may i have your GM name for NidoMS and LocalMS?
Also, your forum name on those servers.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night GM App.   The Shadow of the Night GM App. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Denied.

If you're MrShadow I swear to god if you don't get off these forums I'll ban you.
I hate pathetic desperate kids.

Your app also sucks, as far as I know none of my GMs, or myself, know you. Don't lie in your shit application.

" Im not some 12 year old who lies about there age so they can be a gm,and I feel i can help the community."

Their, not there. Don't type like a fucking 12 year old.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Shadow
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night GM App.   The Shadow of the Night GM App. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:07 pm

o I did not realize that their was another mr shadow on these fourms I just used my fourm name from nido ms savior I was mr shadow in nido ms that is also my fourm name and the fourms of local are down it was shut down RiP local btw anna i forgot the useage of there their.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night GM App.   The Shadow of the Night GM App. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:11 pm

useage isn't a word.

And holy fucking shit run on sentence. Learn to use a comma, or a period bud.

There is NO way I would even dream of accepting you.

Nor would the owners of NidoMS, LocalMS or DestinyMS. You are a terrible bullshitter.

Just going to move this into denied due to the fail and lies you're spewing in everyones face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night GM App.   The Shadow of the Night GM App. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shadow of the Night GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: