SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to become a GM C:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek
Noob
Noob

I want to become a GM C: Empty
PostSubject: I want to become a GM C:   I want to become a GM C: EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:40 am

Sooo yeah let's get to it P:!^^

Name: Allmighty (Actually no...but that would be pretty epic, right? x3)
My name is Derek Antony Lancelot Burga Alfaro ( I know it's long )

Age: 17 BUT BUT BUT, i'll be 18 in January C: -YAY for me-

Where do you live: Actually in PerĂº, Lima since 2008. But I borned in Spain, Madrid ( Yes I'm spanish ) wiiii.
How active will you be: Oh you'll see Dont worry xP; Though I would log at least 2 hours per day at nights.

E-mail: I wanted it to be "lame@hotmail.com" But NOooOoOO....it was taken <_<...haters, oh right, So yeah e-mail
antony_jba13@hotmail.com <<<< actual one, I got it since I was 13 Very Happy I bet you guys would NEVER guess that one ;D.

Hobbies: Well, where to begin..... OH!
-I like all kind of movies related to Terror or Epic ones like the SAW series ( blood Hell Yeah! ).
-I Love to play piano when I'm alone.
-I like to learn english every day. ( You see I never studyied in any kind of english academy, I'm spanish, I actually learned english by playing Maple Story and using Google Translator ^^ then just some practice by myself, so I apologize if my english is not that good :c ).
-I am good at wasting time.
-I actually like to help people ^^ like seriously, it makes me feel good C:.
-Fixing my hair, taking care of my little sister <3 ( shes the world to me, I only live with her in my house and noone else ).
-Playing videogames from time to time, writting love historys in microsoft xD, drawing.

How you'd handle a hacker : Well I'm kinda lame so....I would first ask him why he uses hack ( because he would be missing all the fun of the game ), then if he does not gives me a proper answer like " because i can " then i would give him a second chance to stop it and play fair in a new account; if he still does not listens to my warnings then I would instantly Ban him without more questions.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Obviously try to stop them by talking and letting each one of them say the reason why they were fighting and hoping we can all get to an arrangment, if they wont listen then I would summon a high lvl monster so they both would die and calm themself for a while, talk to them separatly and try to fix it, if they still dont want to then Meh!, but I highly doubt someone would be SO (space in blank); well you know xD.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
None actually, I'm just looking for a new start x).

Why should we choose you: Cause I would never disrespect someone unnecesarily, I would always want to help everyone as much as I can, I get serious when it's needed to ( otherwise I'm funny and relaxing); and I want to become one cause, i just like to help as simple as that ^^; and also, I'm totally honest in a mean way sometimes too, but honest if you dont believe me you will see it with time once you get to know me ^^.

Reason i applied: Actually one of the reasons it was: If I could get to be the choosen from the other people that also applyed, & this server sounds like fun c: .

Summary of yourself : Im totally honest, really funny ( good at jokes ), serious when needed, caring, helpfull and carismatic, spanish, kinda cute c:, I care a lot about people I love, I care a lot about how I look specially my hair but i dont judge other people just myself, I am untimely, I might get annoying for some of you :L, stupid, dork, smartass.

Extra Info: I LOVE APPLES AND APPLE PIE <333333333333333

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: I dont know...but I was about to google it, can I? Dx....

In game name: I am downloading it Right now, ill let you guys know as soon as possible, But probably it will be
-Derek or Lance or LanceD or Anton or AntonYed <<<<<<<<<<< any of those 5 I'll see which one is non-taken, okay? ^^

SIMPLE QUESTIONS:

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No C:.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: no u_u.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes always ^^.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes, I'm 17.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Just now :
c.
eee
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk .-..com
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

I want to become a GM C: Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to become a GM C:   I want to become a GM C: EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:12 pm

my eyes are bleeding...

Yeah this is the most unorganized app I've ever seen.
Denied.
Back to top Go down

I want to become a GM C:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: