SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kwaaaaaa. remo is firin his lazoar, wuuuh.? ´'`\(O^O)/´'`

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Remo
Noob
Noob

kwaaaaaa. remo is firin his lazoar, wuuuh.? ´'`\(O^O)/´'` Empty
PostSubject: kwaaaaaa. remo is firin his lazoar, wuuuh.? ´'`(O^O)/´'`   kwaaaaaa. remo is firin his lazoar, wuuuh.? ´'`\(O^O)/´'` EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:27 pm

im here looking for sex looking for fun :'D
actually the ps i play changes every 24h but im pretty sure that ill stay at SoulMS like... All Time.? idk /:
if the installation and setup from v88 dont fail (actually it failed every time, i tried it like a week ago. ._.).
im sure ya all see now that my english is a fckn fail, so whats about talkin german from now ~ i wuz kidding. *rofl* shaplz
meeeh. that was funny. Very Happy (wuz it.?) (yeeez, it wuz.) (orly.?) (it wuz funny, gtfo n stfu nau. D:<)
im remo, thirteen years old from germany, trolling arround in us and uk-forums coz i hate to write / speak german (german language sucks... srsly. it sounds so formal all the way.)
enuff said -
ask questions if you want, lol.
remo is in tha house and hopefully he'll stay here for a while. and if you're thinking now, im only here and active in the forum coz the gm app's... Right. loooool. what you're thinking of me heeplz
sadface coz i have to wait untill v88 is downloaded, and my internet sucks so itll take about 3h... ~
Remo secret
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: kwaaaaaa. remo is firin his lazoar, wuuuh.? ´'`\(O^O)/´'`   kwaaaaaa. remo is firin his lazoar, wuuuh.? ´'`\(O^O)/´'` EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:32 pm

lol welcome to the server =P
i hope you can get it to run and that you stay in our server =]
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: kwaaaaaa. remo is firin his lazoar, wuuuh.? ´'`\(O^O)/´'`   kwaaaaaa. remo is firin his lazoar, wuuuh.? ´'`\(O^O)/´'` EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Yea, your English is slacking o;
Kinda stopped reading because it's a pet peeve of mine..
Seeing that English isn't your first language I guess we can't blame you.
Practice makes perfect though. English wasn't my first language, but look at me now!
Anywho, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kwaaaaaa. remo is firin his lazoar, wuuuh.? ´'`\(O^O)/´'`   kwaaaaaa. remo is firin his lazoar, wuuuh.? ´'`\(O^O)/´'` Empty

Back to top Go down

kwaaaaaa. remo is firin his lazoar, wuuuh.? ´'`\(O^O)/´'`
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: