SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~

Go down 
+9
Blitz
Buono
DeezeNuts
Dank
aqua484
Marquisa01
Vigour
SoulBot
malikhind
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
killintime
Noob
Noob

You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:29 pm

all the leagues dont support pc fps cause its too easy. by the way i prefer the pc for a lot of games since the hardware allows for them to be better. without a good storyline or some other redeeming fact i really dont like fps. and as far as fag, a pink nazi bunny pulling a glove on hmm what does that say about u.
Back to top Go down
FakkaG
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:02 pm

black ops is fine but only realy gay's say that its better then halo 3 - reach halo just best

and yea auto aim (asiste aim) sucks but can turn it off like me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Serotonin
Level 2
Level 2
Serotonin

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:33 pm

XBox has too many little kids. PS3 just fails. PC has hackers, and its servers are pretty damn empty.

Also, playing Call of Duty with the highest (10) sensitivity without aim assist is just impossible... There's no way you'll be able to get even a decent score with that.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Serotonin wrote:
XBox has too many little kids. PS3 just fails. PC has hackers, and its servers are pretty damn empty.

Also, playing Call of Duty with the highest (10) sensitivity without aim assist is just impossible... There's no way you'll be able to get even a decent score with that.

The gaming world has died, as of late. Good games, that were thought of in longevity, are dying out, game companies are selling out to the generic "buy the new one next year" type games. Call of Duty (The original), Halo: Combat Evolved, CS:S, Call of Duty 4, and other great FPS's were all based on the sole idea that they would still be played 5 to 10 years in the future, as opposed to games such as Halo 3, Reach, ODST, Black Ops and MW2. I, myself, am proud to be a PC gamer, because we not only play to a different scale than console gamers, but most of the online community, at least a few years ago, was respectable and mature. These days all we get are immature college kids, kids who shouldn't even have the game, or whining morons who think "I'm the best player alive, if people can kill me, they must be hacking or cheating in some way." It's probably one of the biggest disappointments in gaming history.

Some of the PC's best players (mind you i don't mean "best" as in they always have 25+ kdr's or such, but players who act respectfully towards their fellow gamers, and play strategically) are falling out because of these games being rushed out, and sucking. In a media driven, corporate society that we live in, it's the sad reality we have to deal with.

On a side note, i also play Black Ops for the Ps3 with co-workers after work, and i must say, the Ps3's community is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Serotonin
Level 2
Level 2
Serotonin

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Dank wrote:
On a side note, i also play Black Ops for the Ps3 with co-workers after work, and i must say, the Ps3's community is disgusting.

This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2