SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, SoulMS, I need help with:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tranquility
Noob
Noob

Hello, SoulMS,  I need help with: Empty
PostSubject: Hello, SoulMS, I need help with:   Hello, SoulMS,  I need help with: EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:36 pm

I downloaded Maplestory v.88 as instructed.
Then I put the HSUpdate in the HS Folder as directed, overwriting the file.
I then proceed to click on the SoulMS88 Client, which shows as loading on my pointer (The hourglass appears for about 3 seconds and then stops.)
After that, nothing else happens, hack shield doesn't load, and no tasks are found dealing with Soul MS or MS at all, in my task manager. If it helps solve the problem the Operating System I run is Windows XP.

If anyone could help, I'd be truly grateful. Thanks for the help and support.

Happy Mapling,

Tranquility
Back to top Go down
Giont
Level 3
Level 3
Giont

PostSubject: Re: Hello, SoulMS, I need help with:   Hello, SoulMS,  I need help with: EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Open Task manager(CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and check if SoulMS.exe is running, if it is check your task bar on the right to see if you can see SoulMS right click it and Select run.

OR

Open Task manager(CTRL+SHIFT+ESC and check if SoulMS.exe is running, if it is kill the process and run SoulMS.exe again, it should prompt you for your Username and password.

Also try following this tutorial:Tutorial
Back to top Go down
Stello
Level 4
Level 4
Stello

PostSubject: Re: Hello, SoulMS, I need help with:   Hello, SoulMS,  I need help with: EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:42 pm

As you may of heard that his problem being nothing happens, even the task manager doesn't detect the soul client. So It has the loading cursor then nothing happens? Try this, Have your task manager open and then click on the soulms client, remember to run as admin if you can.

Then see on the task manager if it pops up as a process or not. If not then it's probably not compatible with Xp and you would need to refer to some later posts to fix the compatibility issue.

If it does pop up there is probably an error withing the client it's self, try re downloading. Keep two copies of the "HS fix one in the maplestory folder and one in the hackshield folder. I'll be waiting for your results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, SoulMS, I need help with:   Hello, SoulMS,  I need help with: Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, SoulMS, I need help with:
Page 1 of 1