SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help running game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
minimalist
Noob
Noob
minimalist

Help running game? Empty
PostSubject: Help running game?   Help running game? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 am

So I've gone through all the tutorials and they've worked at least once, but now I'm getting a different error

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1id9ao&s=7
The error

I've searched the forums, used the downgrader, messed with my host file, reinstalled my v88 folder, checked for the correct HSUpdate.exe, restarted my computer, and redownloaded a new SoulMS launcher. Is there anything else I can do? Before when I dc'd...fixing it would take about a day/night; it was easily done by redownloading and reinstalling the v88 files.Now, Maple just will not start, but I guess it actually did start but remained hidden. It appeared on my task manager under processes running about 45K memory while hidden. Which is an anomaly because it usually runs about 300-400K of my memory, when it is running that amount the window is visible.

Any plausible algorithms to handle this?

Oh if anyone knows "MrTee" in game, please tell him I'll pay him back. I wasn't able to get on after I dc'd and had to reinstall everything. When I finally was on I tried to buddy him, but he was offline. OTL
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

Help running game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help running game?   Help running game? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:55 am

Make sure you're running the game as admin, and check your anti-virus and firewall and make sure that SoulMS.exe and MapleStory.exe are under exceptions.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Noob
Noob
minimalist

Help running game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help running game?   Help running game? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 am

Dank wrote:
Make sure you're running the game as admin, and check your anti-virus and firewall and make sure that SoulMS.exe and MapleStory.exe are under exceptions.

Thanks for replying Dank!

Well I've done that too; I've checked my account to make sure it was set to admin and it was. I have no anti-virus enabled, and I usually manage my computer myself. Firewall is off as well because it gets in the way of some things.
Back to top Go down
Liquescent
Noob
Noob
Liquescent

Help running game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help running game?   Help running game? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:42 am

The server could have been offline at the time. Try again at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help running game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help running game?   Help running game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help running game?
Page 1 of 1