SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM APP]Fallnite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mandol
Noob
Noob

[GM APP]Fallnite Empty
PostSubject: [GM APP]Fallnite   [GM APP]Fallnite EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:08 am

Hi Guys, Mandol Here, Im Going To Tell you about myself and why i want to be GM. =D

IGN:Fallnite

Applying for what position :GM

When Im On: All Weekends from 12:00pm-10:30pm

Why I want to be GM?

I Want To Be A Gm Because For The past few weeks I have played SoulMS, I have seen alot of people in need of help and not enough GMs to help them. And most of the time, when i want to help them, they dont listen to my advice because im not a GM.

Will I help other players with there problems?

Yes I will, I'm not just going to say "Yes, I will help other players" I will help them. By helping other players I will, answer all there questions (i.e : pointing out where things are, if or if not we have a nx seller/shop, etc). Also if they get rolledback/are stuck in a place and can't get warped out of I will listen to what happened and figure out a way to help them.

Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how.

And this is why you should choose me as your GM! =D
Back to top Go down
MrsShadow
Noob
Noob

[GM APP]Fallnite Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP]Fallnite   [GM APP]Fallnite EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:13 am

Even though, Everyone hates me here.
I would like to state that Anna wants colour on the apps posted and I don't think the way you changed the format of the app will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

[GM APP]Fallnite Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP]Fallnite   [GM APP]Fallnite EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:43 am

Incomplete App.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GM APP]Fallnite Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP]Fallnite   [GM APP]Fallnite Empty

Back to top Go down

[GM APP]Fallnite
Page 1 of 1