SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dopeee Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopeee
Noob
Noob

Dopeee Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Dopeee Gm Application   Dopeee Gm Application EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:56 am

What are you applying for
I am applying for the position of GM.

Name
Eddie

Where do you live/Timezone
NEW YORK ALL DAY! , YONKERS! EST. eastcoast

How active will you be
all day everyday from 2 pm est until 2 am est thats 12 hours a day maybe a little less maybe a little more.

Edward4013@gmail.com

Hobbies
-partying
- smoking hookah
-playing basketball
-hanging with friends
-maplestory
-watching t.v (avatar the last airbender) <~ lol
-talking to friends on instant messangers , or social networking sites

How you'd handle a hacker
i would screenshot to make sure they are hacking confirm it with other gms (unless im absoluetly positive their hacking i would still take screenies for proof though) then it would result in an immediate ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
i would first advise them to stop especially if in a public area such as the free market if arguing continues i will give a jail warning and will warp them to a more private map talk to them resolve the problem if the problem continues on then i will jail them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?
i was the admin of the maplestory server "maplefreeworld" i dont know if it is still in the rankings because i had to quit because of school
i was also a gm in the server charmstory gm polarity

Why should we choose you
-i am very active in game i play for over 10 hours a day everyday im available everyday of the week monday-sunday
-i love people and know how to deal with them i have alot of patience when it comes to people who english isnt their main language and have alot of problems that are easily solvable but still ask for help
- i have a sense of humor and know when a joke gos to far and when its actually fun i dont act like an ass towards players or disrespect them even if they disrespect me just results in a jail for them.

Reason i applied
i have alot of free time on my hands and i would like to be a gm to host events help people that are in need of a helper when other gms arent around also i like to help people and talk out their problems and discuss with them i like to see how happy people are when they win an event prize i love the joy of everybody having fun with me i wont be a stuck up gm or a boring one at that i have a great sense of humor and would love to enjoy spending my time on this server helping people then training my own character

Summary of yourself
I love life i go to roosevelt high school in yonkers new york i am #13 on the basketball team i like hanging with friends after school and playing maplestory i commit alot of time on this game you could call me obsessed i play all day everyday mostly unless im hanging out bball practice or wit my girl i like the show avatar the last airbender and i like using facebook and aim

Extra Info
I love Maplestory ive played gms since beta and i had a 143 bowmaster there in kradia who was hacked i love people but sometimes i cant stand them lol . im portuguese 16 years old on the basketball team live in yonkers new york have a lovely girlfriend named wanda and love this server i get annoyed easily but know how to deal with my own problems amongst myself

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?
Squirell? , Lol Just Joking a year.

In game name
Dopeee

Simple questions.
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?
i Dont really know the stuff that much ive only seen them around being as i havent been on the server for that long

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position?
i havent been here for that long but i believe i deserver the position because i know how to deal with people i am a people person i know how to hold my own i dont need help from anybody to enforce rules i know the rules and how to put them in place and if anyone is caught breaking any rules what to do to them hacking scamming etc make sure they have proof for a scam and then ban , ban for hacking also

3.Do you help players any chance you get?
Sometimes i do sometimes i dont depends on how im feeling

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply
yes im 16 years of age

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS
about a week
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Dopeee Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dopeee Gm Application   Dopeee Gm Application EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:57 am

Color.
Last questions 1-2 word responses.

Denied.
Back to top Go down

Dopeee Gm Application
Page 1 of 1