SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Punisher's GM app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackbelt
Noob
Noob
Blackbelt

Punisher's GM app.  Empty
PostSubject: Punisher's GM app.    Punisher's GM app.  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:25 pm

[b]What are you applying for: Gamemaster.

Name : Donald Wojtczak

Where do you live/Timezone: Chicago illinois / central time zone.

How active will you be: at least 6 hours a day.

E-Mail: Shotokandon@aim.com

Hobbies : Karate/ playing maplestory / mma / playing xbox 360.

How you'd handle a hacker : Follow them around and catch them hacking , take a screen shot , then depending on what they are doing give them a warning or if its more serious ban them.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Give them both a warning, if it continues on ban them both for a half hour,if that continues then ban the person who wont shut the hell up.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): 3 Xenon Ms server from 2008, kyra ms server currently but they didnt need me anymore, and Junk box ms my friends server that consisted of 275 players.

Why should we choose you: I am quite experienced in being a gm i was a gm in kyra ms for over a year until the community shrunk and they didnt need me anymore.

Reason i applied: I like to help out other players who are confused about the server, i like to hold events every once in a while, and Im a friendly person among the community.

Summary of yourself : Im 16 i live in Illinois, i take Shotokan karate, i also take Mixed martial arts, ive played maplestory since 2005 both GMS and private servers.

Extra Info: I play xbox 360 also. add my gamer-tag if desired / GODLIKEKICKBOX.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: a year.

In game name: Punisher

Thanks~ Donald
Back to top Go down

Punisher's GM app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: