SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, everyone. :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blastoise
Noob
Noob

Hi, everyone. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:04 am

Hi. I'm Blastoise. :3 New player here. Decided to try out this private server after trying out like two other ones in the past. Haven't played Maplestory in a long time, though.

Hope to get involved with the community here.

Fun facts about me : o
-I play fighting games seriously (...I will become famous one day...)
-I'm 18 years old
-I have common sense : o
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:10 am

you play fighting games eh...Anna will love you!

and i like you because you have common sense Smile

Welcome to the community bro!
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:07 am

And I like you because you're not 12 Very Happy
Welcome to the community!
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm

I'm a fan of fighting games...

Not so much a fan of people above the age of 15 who still enjoy pokemon. . . . .
It's like Girls over the age of 15 who still like Hello Kitty..

But anyways, welcome.

If you think you're gonna become famous let me ask, what fighting games do you like? What are you good at? Who are your favorite fighting gamers?
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Welcome to the server =]
You can find me all over the forum and in-game so just PM me if you need anything.
Famous for being good at fighitng games? o.o;;
imsrs
Back to top Go down
blastoise
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Any age is fine for pokemon imo, as long as it's a subtle like and not an actual obsession or hobby.

My best game is Blazblue (Litchi). I dabbled in other fighting games like Super Street Fighter IV (Dudley/Juri) and Tekken 6 (Roger Jr./Lili) but Blazblue is the one I can feel confident enough in to win games. I mainly watch SSFIV but I'm pretty good at Tekken 6.

I got into fighting games pretty late so I've only felt like I can do well in the newer games. Planning on getting real competitive with Marvel vs Capcom 3 when that comes out. Got to try it out at NYCC a few months ago but I don't think I'll be using the same team when it comes out.

We have a fighting game community where I go to school at so I get plenty of practice and stuff in. Some of my friends recently got me into King of Fighters and some older games like Karnov's Revenge (lol). We're planning on getting Arcana Heart 3 as well, and I'm working to somehow bring Melty Blood into the scene here. Tried to bring in Guilty Gear but no one wanted to play since the pros are apparently too good (we have some really good GG players here though). I'm pretty open when it comes to fighting games... but I dunno about Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur.

When you mean fighting gamers, you mean like some of the famous players? I'm a fan of Juicebox, MikeZ, Vangief, and Koopa. Dacidbro has hilarious commentary so I'm a fan of him as well. I think Filipino Champ is pretty damn good at what he does, but he's kind of a dick.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:17 pm

So no Daigo, JWong, Momochi, or Mago?

I like the fact that you pick the highest tier character in Blazblue and hope to get good. Litchi is ridic.

Do you have an srk account?
Back to top Go down
blastoise
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:24 pm

I played as Litchi since CT. >=( I never choose characters based on tiers, just whoever has the flashiest combos, or if they're weird (Yes I tried out Taokaka but I didn't like her, her drive is wayyy too predictable and I hated Arakune's playstyle). At least I didn't choose easy mode Bang or super easy mode Ragna.

I like Daigo but not enough to be a fan of him. He's just the guy I see as the one player who's really good. JWong is JWong. Same for the rest, don't really see the appeal in them besides the fact that they're really good. I think JWong and Marn are p funny to laugh about sometimes.

And yeah I have an SRK account but I only lurk in the gameplay forums and post in the North Atlantic matchmaking forum.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Taokaka is retarded lolll.
Sadly I just picked up BlazBlue recently, and I only play it with a few friends I've known for quite a few years. They're not really in the fighting scene since they just enjoy playing for fun. I guess they'd be considered "Basement Kings" or w.e.
But I plan to actually start getting good at it as soon as I actually buy the game/get my stick back.
My sister plays Arakune, I use Jin. I'm a huge fan of fireball characters since I used Sagat in sf4. Though when super came out I kinda just quit. I didn't pick him for the tier, though he was godlike. I picked him because my friend used to call me a pirate...and he had an eye patch so I thought it fit. =D

I honestly think that (s)sf4 has made it too easy for people who aren't that great to get "good". The game is a million times easier than the old street fighter games, I doubt Daigo and Mago and Momochi etc, the ones from Japan, are too pleased by it. But I guess it's gotten the scene a lot more players etc.

Again:
Do you have an srk account? ;o
Back to top Go down
blastoise
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Jin is gonna get buffed in CS2 I hear. I have always wanted to try him out as a secondary character or something since his ice gimmick was neat and his combos looked pretty fun but he seemed so generic in looks...

We have a really good (lol) Arakune player here who pretty much locks people down. A Taokaka player and I destroy him though so it's gg. The best player here is a Bang player unfortunately. I always end up playing defensively against him, not fun until I find a start up for a combo somehow.

I like SSFIV, but not enough to get into it. I don't know why I don't like it as much as other fighters since I love watching it so much. The Arcade version seems pretty interesting though, might play it then.

Also yes, I have an SRK account but I don't do much with it.
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:18 pm

I like Hello Kitty, shieeeet.
wth
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:23 pm

I like Pokemon AND Hello Kitty, shieeeet.
wth
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Savior wrote:
I like Pokemon AND Hello Kitty, shieeeet.
wth

This is why women will never love you (cept your gf).

Krissy...it's okay to be like Gabby, I'll forgive you.
It's still gay though.

Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Actually, we broke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone. :3   Hi, everyone. :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, everyone. :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: