SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yo~ all! Enjoy readinG! ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
edmund
Noob
Noob

yo~ all! Enjoy readinG! ^^  Empty
PostSubject: yo~ all! Enjoy readinG! ^^    yo~ all! Enjoy readinG! ^^  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:02 am

What are you applying for:GMs/Intern

Name :Edmund NG

Where do you live/Timezone:Singapore +8GMT.

How active will you be: As active as possible.

E-Mail:Edmund_Yu_boon@hotmail.com

Hobbies :playing soccer,Computer games,bowling,slacking outside with friends.

How you'd handle a hacker :give them a chance,ask them nicely to stop hacking, record down ip and keep track of the ip,
When they using hack once again i will kick their ass out of the server by ip ban them.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Send both of them to different jail room. talk to them separately understand each other problem. and solve the problem As fast as possible in a fair and nice way =)

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):DagonMs and PenguinMs

Why should we choose you:i don see any Singaporean gm before in this server, in the night of Singapore, i seldom saw any gms on, when i saw people fighting with each others sometimes, newbies seeking for help, there no gm on to help them/solve the problem.but i try my best to help them out..when its with donation stuff i cant help them out..
Reason i applied: to serve our donator and player with our heart.

Summary of yourself :i am a boy.age 15 birthday 4/1/1995

Extra Info:i am friendly,random and kind, a guy that can be joke with, But when its time to be serious. i am serious!

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: today weather very nice uh?

In game name:EdmundMage/EdmundA

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :NO
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):YES.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:YES
3.Do you help players any chance you get:Why not
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):YES
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:1 month
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

yo~ all! Enjoy readinG! ^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo~ all! Enjoy readinG! ^^    yo~ all! Enjoy readinG! ^^  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:07 am

Denied.
Back to top Go down

yo~ all! Enjoy readinG! ^^
Page 1 of 1