SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lol Slipkloka's GM application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slipkloka
Noob
Noob
slipkloka

lol Slipkloka's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: lol Slipkloka's GM application.   lol Slipkloka's GM application. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 pm

lol Slipkloka's GM application. 61365923

lol Slipkloka's GM application. Icomin6

lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone30Summary of myself {Location, Age, How active I would be, hobbies, where do I live, timezone, email, etc.}: I'm applying for GM :3 . Well, first of all I would like to say that i'm 15 buuut... i'll be 16 in 2011 x) idk if you'll accept me. Hmm.. My name is Marília, i'm 15 (deer), i'm from São Paulo in Brazil..GMT -3 lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone104. I speak,portuguese of corse, english (i have finished my course) and german. I really enjoy playing maplestory, and I would be very active and help players, I guess... My favorite band is Slipknot and I like listening to rock n' roll, and metal musics.. lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone120 watching anime, read books about mediators and ppl who talks with dead ppl oO.. it's a little weird I know, but if Rolling Eyes. I'm in the top 10 students on the 1st high school year, really Razz I usually spend 8 hours + in the computer , but when I have tests on school , I don't use the computer so much..I have already lived in 6 cities, and studied in 9 schools, I REALLY know my country x). Now I'm studying to enter in the university, here in Brazil we have to do a test to enter in any ANY university..I want to do International Relationships in the University of Brasilialol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone124, but it's very difficult but i'll keep trying, because I want to be a diplomat and work in onu, haha I know I'm only dreaming.. but that's it Smile My email is marilia_795@hotmail.com lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone137

lol Slipkloka's GM application. Catsucw

lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone100How would I handle a hacker,and what would I do if I see ppl fighting:
Handle a hacker? LOL, I think I would give a chance to stop the hack because using hack in a private sv is stupid..I would give a chance and if they don't stop, I would ban (: lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone54
If I see two or more ppl fighting, I would ask them to stop politely, if they don't stop I think I would ban for 1 day only.. idk, it depends on the fight. I don't want to be in a fight , that's why we have to ask politely. Very Happy Buuuuuut... if they DON'T colaborate with me, you'll see much blood. haha Twisted Evil

lol Slipkloka's GM application. 2222kvf

lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone100How many servers have I been a GM..:
I have never been a GM , no experience with this. Rolling Eyes

lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone100Why should you choose me and Reason I applied.:
Well. I've been playing lots of differents rpg's games lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone116 , I have already played Aika, Perfect World, Lunia, Grand Chase and Maplestory of corse. I know how to deal with ppl without conflicts, I'm very polite, I avoid everything that results in a fight or something like that, I'm diplomatic, And If i didn't like this sv I wouldn't apply Smile I think I need this kind of experience, and I play maplestory for a long time, I have a little knowledge about it and other games... I applied because I think I would enjoy to be a GM and it would teach me more how to deal with ppl. I speak Portuguese,English and German as I said, but now I'm learning French by myself, so I think I can understand almost everything ppl try to say me. Well I won't be stupid and say "omg i'll help everyone that ask me to do it" because I won't, I'll be active , I'll help ppl, sure! But not ALL the time because ppl stars asking for help so many times and that's boring, I have my life too...
And I love events and I would try to one in a day or more x) Idk why I like it and I think ppl do too. e.e

lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone100How long does it take for the Earth to rotate around the Sun?
lol Slipkloka's GM application. Catsndm

lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone100In game name: A NL called Slipkloka, 14x but I'm training a Bishop 13x too. tongue
lol Slipkloka's GM application. Catsgd lol Slipkloka's GM application. Cats2i

lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone100Simple Questions
1. No.
2. maybe.
3. No.
4. 15~16
5. 2 weeks.

ty so much~ lol Slipkloka's GM application. Miniicone158

lol Slipkloka's GM application. 32041256

Last edited by slipkloka on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marlboro
Level 4
Level 4
Marlboro

PostSubject: Re: lol Slipkloka's GM application.   lol Slipkloka's GM application. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:38 am

The pictures were a really creative idea. I really liked the app compared to a lot of other people that apply, Great job. +1
Back to top Go down
SonnyZ
Level 3
Level 3
SonnyZ

PostSubject: Re: lol Slipkloka's GM application.   lol Slipkloka's GM application. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:53 am

My gosh Andrew the nicest thing i read all forums lol <3
Back to top Go down
Marlboro
Level 4
Level 4
Marlboro

PostSubject: Re: lol Slipkloka's GM application.   lol Slipkloka's GM application. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:06 am

SonnyZ wrote:
My gosh Andrew the nicest thing i read all forums lol <3
I wasn't lying about what I said earlier.
Back to top Go down
slipkloka
Noob
Noob
slipkloka

PostSubject: Re: lol Slipkloka's GM application.   lol Slipkloka's GM application. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:28 am

Thx marlboro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iiiWeird
Level 3
Level 3
iiiWeird

PostSubject: Re: lol Slipkloka's GM application.   lol Slipkloka's GM application. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:20 am

Anna wrote:

• You must be 16 to apply for GM on SoulMS.
you're 15 Sad I like your App btw , The mushrooms are cute lol Slipkloka's GM application. 196874
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: lol Slipkloka's GM application.   lol Slipkloka's GM application. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:08 am

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol Slipkloka's GM application.   lol Slipkloka's GM application. Empty

Back to top Go down

lol Slipkloka's GM application.
Page 1 of 1