SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adding Item Smega to AIO

Go down 
+7
Nallero
iiiWeird
phomaniac
Dank
Bucko
Savior
Twurdles
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

Adding Item Smega to AIO Empty
PostSubject: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:49 pm

I believe that people want Item Smegas just as much as Smegas. So yea. once again, just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Arent item smegas avilable in the cash shop?
Back to top Go down
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:57 pm

yes savior. as the same price as regular smegas. so this was just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Level 3
Level 3
Bucko

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:44 am

was

Last edited by Bucko on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:05 am

To be honest, i agree with Twurdles. Maybe iLikeGirls will stop spamming donor chat with his crap and use item megaphones instead, just maybe.
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 am

Bucko wrote:
Twurdles wrote:
yes savior. as the same price as regular smegas. so this was just a suggestion.

Your original suggestion made it seem like Item Smegas weren't available. And if you know that they are available then why would you suggest they be added to the AIO? The AIO doesn't contain Smegas does it?

Yes they are, you think people pay NX to buy all those SMegas they spam? They're in the AIO.

I disagree, we don't need Item Megaphones. If you want to sell something put it in a shop in the Free Market. If you want to show off your stuff, there's a thread on the forums for that. If you want to buy stuff, just Smega it too.
Back to top Go down
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:49 pm

@bucko
Regular smegas are in the AIO, that's what brought me to post this topic.

@Dank
Donator chat doesnt work anymore, but anyways, that's not the reason i posted this ^^;

@phomaniac okay some people can't type the info of their item. for example.

S> timeless killic +9 300attack. 3 lined potential 27% luk c/o blahblah. They can't fit all that.

SO why dont you just put item smega in AIO for about 500k instead of 300k just like regular smegas?

And it would be more conveniant. If not, might as well take out the regular smega from the AIO?

If you say we don't NEED item megaphones, i can just say we dont NEED ANYTHING from anyone. Including that we don't NEED to buy a Shop from AIO. why do you think people buy like +9 items? because they NEED it? No, its because they WANT it. and this post was because people were complaining to me that they want the item smegas in the AIO. I may want it, but there are other people wanting item smegas in the AIO, so i was thinking "hey, might as well."
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:25 am

S> Godly Timeless Killic FMX CHX.

Problem solved. If someone was interested in a Killic they'd go see your godly Killic. You can even fit 3 lined in there! And the attack!

You could also buy the Item Megaphone in the Cash Shop.

Putting them in the AIO would increase the spam as well. -0-
Back to top Go down
iiiWeird
Level 3
Level 3
iiiWeird

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:35 am

Twurdles wrote:

SO why dont you just put item smega in AIO for about 500k instead of 300k just like regular smegas?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I agree , btw
Back to top Go down
Nallero
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:47 am

I agree too yes
Back to top Go down
Buono
Level 2
Level 2
Buono

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 pm

I like this idea. we need people like Twurdles to make legit suggestions like these
Back to top Go down
emano292
Noob
Noob
emano292

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:11 am

phomaniac wrote:

Problem solved. If someone was interested in a Killic they'd go see your godly Killic. You can even fit 3 lined in there! And the attack!

I agree with adding item megaphones to the AIO. Not all players want to use free market shops, especially with our current channel 1 dilemmas. I do not see however how this would add to the spam. Someone can spam selling godly Killic just as much as they can spam the item megaphone. If you do not like seeing the megaphone messages, then turn them off. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:26 pm

It seems silly to have one type of smega in the AIO and not another.

I'm all for either having both in AIO or neither, though I lean toward the former because I <3 spamming. ;3
Back to top Go down
Malik
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:38 pm

phomaniac wrote:

If you don't want it added to the AIO, keep using your NX to buy them. The rest of us do.

With channel one constantly down I think it's a perfect idea and beneficial to a lot of people. Some people don't have the time to look for what they want and LIVE in the FM. That's why, if item megaphone is implemented in the AIO, people will be able to eventually see what they're looking for come up more frequently. Things would get done a lot smoother and faster. Seriously, if you don't like the idea then turn off your megaphone and stop complaining about the spam. The option is there.

Nobody wants to buy a freaking item megaphone with NX that they can use for other things like cubes, etc. Get it together man that was weak. And again, exlpain how it would increase spam if you turn off megaphone? If you turn it on to say what you'd like to say or look for sellers, simply turn it back on, look, then turn it back off. Simple as that.

Why must there always be someone trying to abuse a perfectly good idea.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Malik wrote:
phomaniac wrote:

If you don't want it added to the AIO, keep using your NX to buy them. The rest of us do.

With channel one constantly down I think it's a perfect idea and beneficial to a lot of people. Some people don't have the time to look for what they want and LIVE in the FM. That's why, if item megaphone is implemented in the AIO, people will be able to eventually see what they're looking for come up more frequently. Things would get done a lot smoother and faster. Seriously, if you don't like the idea then turn off your megaphone and stop complaining about the spam. The option is there.

Nobody wants to buy a freaking item megaphone with NX that they can use for other things like cubes, etc. Get it together man that was weak. And again, exlpain how it would increase spam if you turn off megaphone? If you turn it on to say what you'd like to say or look for sellers, simply turn it back on, look, then turn it back off. Simple as that.

Why must there always be someone trying to abuse a perfectly good idea.

ITT: People getting upset at the mere thought of smegas having to be bought the way they were originally intended to be bought anyway. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding Item Smega to AIO   Adding Item Smega to AIO Empty

Back to top Go down

Adding Item Smega to AIO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Suggestions-
Jump to: