SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My personal apology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlboro
Level 4
Level 4
Marlboro

My personal apology Empty
PostSubject: My personal apology   My personal apology EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Alright, I'm not very good at this but i'm going to give it a shot anyways.

I have been an utter dick to a lot of you. And most of the time I have not realized it.
I know i'm an asshole, in real life and in game. However, this should not have led me to be an asshole to people who did not deserve it. Me harassing Sonny constantly ingame was a really messed up thing to do and I shouldve just left it alone but I did not. I am willing to try to change. Sure, a couple of people thought it was funny, but I did not consider how everyone else felt about the things I said and that was completely wrong.

So to sum it all up, I am really sorry for all that i've done since I joined the server and I am willing to stop. I would be really grateful if you all could forgive me and give me a second chance.

@Anna
You tried to be my friend but I just kept doing the wrong things which ended up with me losing a really good friend. I messed it up even though you gave me a couple warnings and too many chances to count. When you tried to help me out and help me avoid getting banned I didn't pay attention and kept going on my merry way. I'm really sorry for all the crap I said and I would like another chance.

@Hugo
You honestly seem like a pretty helpful and chill dude. I don't know what it was but I felt the need to be an ass to you and it was wrong. I was wrong about that and It would appreciated if you would accept this apology.

@That hitmonlee guy
The comments I said last night were not directly towards you. I just hate the French nation as a whole and ranting on about it was probably not the wisest thing i've done. I'm sorry if you took it offensively.

@Mochi
We were pretty good friends before I decided to be an ass towards Godlike. I just figured since I disliked Godlike at the time i really shouldn't like you either which was completely stupid. And apparently I said some rude stuff on vent last night that I cannot remember but i'm sorry about that.

Last edited by Marlboro on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
CallBack
Level 2
Level 2

My personal apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: My personal apology   My personal apology EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Wow, that was a pretty good apology.

Anyways, I think you can change and I'll give you a second chance, though it may not mean much to you.
Back to top Go down

My personal apology
Page 1 of 1